Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:23:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my sims fingers fused!!  (Read 1634 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Morbia

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2007, 06:47:25 pm »

i have no idea how, what, or why this happened, but for some reason my sims last three fingers are fused together. i tried removing everything custom and they are still stuck. is anyone else having this problem??
the pic is from a lot that i never played before after removing mods, hacks, and custom content. they are also fused in neighborhoods that i never visited before, or played. like strangetown.

i have uni, NL, pets, and seasons EPs.

if this is on the wrong thread, i am so sorry. but i have no idea where to put this or who to ask for help.

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:26:46 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 07:07:48 pm »

I know my sims fingers stopped being fused after I changed Sim/object detail from low to high under the graphics options.  It should be the first one in the second row and it only has Low or High options.
Have you tried that yet?

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Morbia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 07:33:29 pm »

Quote from: AxelVal;659878
I know my sims fingers stopped being fused after I changed Sim/object detail from low to high under the graphics options.  It should be the first one in the second row and it only has Low or High options.
Have you tried that yet?

*blush* no i didn't. that's what my problem was. all fingers are now as they should be, five separate appendages. i guess that was just another one of the things that was reset when i installed seasons. thank you so much for the quick reply!! i really appreciate it.
Callisto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 07:36:45 pm »

Without reading any responses, I just decided to go ahead and answser anyways. The reason the fingers are fused is due to poor quality settings in your game, (mainly sim/object detail).

To adjust these settings, go to the menu, the ..., display settings, and wahlah!

FLynnRyan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 11:33:35 am »

If your machine gives you grief over using a lot of graphics, the low setting is good for playing, just be sure to adjust it if you're making any movies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: