Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:42:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: New *Pay* Swimwear!! Part 2  (Read 57890 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sim2fan11

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 11:39:43 pm »

you guys suck...that was a mean April Fool's Prank...

but if its not a prank then that's okay. t'would suck though b/c even though I do want to help or subscribe, my dad won't let me....
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 12:13:06 am by sim2fan11 » Logged
moxiegraphix

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 12:43:23 am »

These are gorgeous swimsuits.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2007, 03:03:40 am »

Great job. I love it. I`ll take that bikini. Could you make it my size,too??? LOL

Silva

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 01:24:15 pm »

Nice swimwear,thank you,Katy!

Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
Pepperino

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 04:16:54 pm »

Hey I really like the Swimwear, Thanks!
I was also wondering where did you get that skintone?

Thanks
mohmama3

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 09:57:07 pm »

Love your swimsuits.  Also, cracked up reading this thread, very funny.  I don't have any midgets, but would one giant do.
insimalove

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2012, 07:08:02 pm »

good thing I have exstra cash
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2012, 08:42:10 pm »

Zombies:  They may be cool oh Halloween, but they're quite the opposite when it comes to necromancing old topics that haven't been posted in for four yearsUndecided Next time, insimalove, please be sure to double check the dates before posting, just to make sure it's been recently active in the same year, or within a month's time. Smiley

Also, for future reference, please be sure to at least use capitals whenever necessary, as requested in the rules:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

While we're on the subject of punctuation, etc, please do not type in all caps. It's bad forum etiquette and viewed as shouting.

No raising the dead - if the last post on a thread is older than a month and you would not be bringing any new information to the thread then do not post or you will be fed to the rabid munchkins!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: