Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:34:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: checkinshop  (Read 1373 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DocHolladay

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2007, 02:54:53 am »

all versions of this seem to be broken by the latest patch from Maxis.  Had missing manager so tested all possible combinations of your checkinshop and the Missingmanagerfix by Pescadero at MATY.

All possible combinations (including running one at the time) failed except the missingmanagerfix.

I even ran without the missingmanagerfix and had the old "your business doesn't have a manager" response. (I had removed checkinshopfaster also for this test.)

Sorry to add to your headaches but I sure miss being able to have my sim check in faster.  In the test with missingmanagerfix only it took him almost 4 sim hours to check one shop.  Way too long.

Doc
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 03:09:29 pm »

I haven't installed the patch yet but it shouldn't have affected this mod Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
DocHolladay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 02:33:16 am »

I forgot to mention I even went to the extent of removing all business related hacks for the testing procedure as well then plugged them back in one at the time.  I figured that was the basic process of elimination at least.

Doc

-----------

While I am in testing mode, I am going to do a complete re-install without the pets patch, see if that is really the culprit or if I have to keep looking.  I have backed up my neighborhood for this purpose, but a realistic test might take me a couple of days or so.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 01:18:11 pm by DocHolladay » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: