Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:25:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Installation Problems!!!!!!  (Read 3867 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2007, 03:36:40 am »

I brought the latest EP Seasons and Iinstalled it  no problems onto my Computer but My Mum enjoys Sims also and she plays it on her laptop she installed Seasons then installed Nightlife but then it said that we had to insert seasons in order to play? So we can't play seasons at the same time?! I have the EP's Uni, Nightlife and FFS is there any way I can sort this out with us both having Seasons and playing at the same time? Please help me! My mum has only nightlife installed and we tried using the other discs but it kept saying that we had to use Seasons as the main disc.... Also where do you find Wishing wells I have looked everywhere?!:smt120
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 06:46:14 am »

Start game on computer one with the Seasons CD. Once game has loaded, remove the Seasons CD from computer one and put into computer two. Start game on computer two.

The wishing well is a reward, you have to earn it (or you can go over to MTS2 and get the buyable version.)

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 03:08:44 pm »

Ok thanks I will try it
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 10:34:17 pm »

I have looked In Career and normal rewards but the wishing well wasn't there could you be more pacific? I might get the one from MTS2 could you give me the link?
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 10:38:47 am »

Quote from: Disco Dancer;660171
I have looked In Career and normal rewards but the wishing well wasn't there could you be more pacific? I might get the one from MTS2 could you give me the link?

Not that type of reward.  You have to get your yard up to specs, call the garden club.  When the garden club representative shows up, you ask for a membership.   The garden club inspects your yard.   (it is important to have all of your fruit trees and garden plants happy and well tended).  The garden club loves to see your yard full of plants, fountains and statues.  If you get a high enough score (don't have any debri laying on the ground).  They will give you money and a wishing well.

Sims Mommy
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 02:44:17 pm »

Quote from: tylersada;660854
Not that type of reward.  You have to get your yard up to specs, call the garden club.  When the garden club representative shows up, you ask for a membership.   The garden club inspects your yard.   (it is important to have all of your fruit trees and garden plants happy and well tended).  The garden club loves to see your yard full of plants, fountains and statues.  If you get a high enough score (don't have any debri laying on the ground).  They will give you money and a wishing well.

Oh awsome thanks I thought there was something wrong with my game.. also do they get umbrellas when it is raining outside?
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 03:58:11 pm »

I haven't seen any umbrellas and my primo guide doesn't mention them.  They have outerwear.   The silly things don't seem to be able to tell the difference between cold outerwear and rain outerwear (at least mine don't).

Sims Mommy
Disco Dancer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 10:34:08 pm »

Yeah netheir here there isn't much differrence between normal wheather and rain except there is puddles and you can see rain falling... I just thought they would hve umbrellas like The Sims 2 on console I have checked in the primo :study:  but it didn't say about Wishing Wells either...? I have downloaded the Buyable version of the wishing Well and I think it is great how he wished for money ad he got 2500 simoliens! :blob6:
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 02:51:01 am »

This wishing well seems to be no where to be found. I had my garden looked at by the gardening club, got flying colors, and got nothing but membership. Where, specifically, does this wishing well show up?

The game will ask you to use whatever disk depending on the icon you double click to open/start the game. i.e. If you double click Nightlife, you should be asked for the Nightlife CD. If you double click the Seasons icon then, likewise, you should be asked to use the Seasons CD.

In relation to the outer wear, it's up to the player to have the appropriate outfit set to be their Sim's outer wear depending on the season. Winter would be a good idea to have on the Ug boots and goose down parka, while the spring would be a good time to have on a raincoat. It's really all about what you, as the player, want your Sim(s) to be using during what season. Though it would have been nice if they'd put in umbrellas when it rained/snowed.
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 10:31:11 am »

Quote from: RitoruBushi;661967
This wishing well seems to be no where to be found. I had my garden looked at by the gardening club, got flying colors, and got nothing but membership. Where, specifically, does this wishing well show up?

The game will ask you to use whatever disk depending on the icon you double click to open/start the game. i.e. If you double click Nightlife, you should be asked for the Nightlife CD. If you double click the Seasons icon then, likewise, you should be asked to use the Seasons CD.

In relation to the outer wear, it's up to the player to have the appropriate outfit set to be their Sim's outer wear depending on the season. Winter would be a good idea to have on the Ug boots and goose down parka, while the spring would be a good time to have on a raincoat. It's really all about what you, as the player, want your Sim(s) to be using during what season. Though it would have been nice if they'd put in umbrellas when it rained/snowed.

I had one given to me on a lot that had little available space.  I looked every place for the wishing well.  The garden club had left it in the attic space.  I almost fell out of my chair laughing because that is the last place I would have looked.

Sims Mommy
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 06:21:56 pm »

So they place it on your lot automatically? And you got it just by being able to join the gardening club?
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 08:29:35 pm »

Yes.  If they like your lot enough they give you money and leave you a wishing well.  I had to decorate my lot with a lot of plants, fountains, trees and statues.  They also really like the spot lights on plants.

Sims Mommy
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 07:00:16 am »

I actually had very few vegitation on my Sim's lot. In fact, at least 75% of the "plant life" is decoration. I found someone that made the short and tall hedges to be a decoration that never grows/wilts/whatever and my lot is covered with those. The garden club seemed more impressed with the custom content decorations outside then they did with the maxis stuff. LOL But when they were done evaluating the lot's plant life they gave me a pass on that, but I don't recall any money and I never saw a wishing well. Plenty of empty spaces around the lot for it to have been placed. I'll have to look around when I get the chance.
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 08:11:31 am »

Quote from: RitoruBushi;663712
I actually had very few vegitation on my Sim's lot. In fact, at least 75% of the "plant life" is decoration. I found someone that made the short and tall hedges to be a decoration that never grows/wilts/whatever and my lot is covered with those. The garden club seemed more impressed with the custom content decorations outside then they did with the maxis stuff. LOL But when they were done evaluating the lot's plant life they gave me a pass on that, but I don't recall any money and I never saw a wishing well. Plenty of empty spaces around the lot for it to have been placed. I'll have to look around when I get the chance.

I've haven't used custom content (of the plant type) since I installed seasons, so I don't know how the garden club reacts to that.  There are a lot of plants out there I love such as the ones that were on Parsimonious, I am waiting for them to be udated as they have taken them off the site before using in my game. I do have about 3 families that I have worked to the bone to get their gold gardening badge to keep my plants and trees in good condition before calling the garden club.  I have always been given money (the amount varies) as well as the wishing well when they have finished inspecting the lot.   The first lot that I experimented with was the Greenman lot in Riverhills because it already has a plant sims called Rose with a gold gardening badge.  It was very easy to decorate the lot and get the wishing well.  I was also able to play around with the lot because it is a nice size to see what worked and didn't work without a whole lot of aggravation.  This helped me out immensely when I started creating my own sims that have no badges at all.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:28:15 am by tylersada » Logged

Sims Mommy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: