Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:48:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing Cheats enabled issues plus more  (Read 1410 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hopawaay109

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2007, 11:35:33 am »

I don't know about anyone else, but i cannot spawn the testing cheats in Seasons. I have all the expansions, it worked fine in pets, with all downloads. I've removed several hacks for seasons, so i don't think that has anything to do with it. I can get the [testingcheatsenabled true] pie menu, but i cannot execute any of the functions of the menu. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, when i first installed Seasons, finally, my sims' accessories didn't flash blue when first entering a lot. After removing hacks taht were interferring with the game, the accessories began to flash blue again. My video card is Radeon 9600 and has the capability to run the game, however slowly, at the highest graphics settings it i so choose. (i have no problem with snow) Any advice? My accessories would flash blue in pets until i made them "change appearance" then they could have normal accessories... It's sad...i wanna use my awesome custom content accessories. please help!

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 10:18:21 am »

Did you remove all  hacks before trying boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true?  I can't remember which hack it was now but when I installed pets, there was a hack in my download folder that evidently used that particular cheat in the routine and caused some strange side effects.  I use the cheat occassionally now and it works ok for me with seasons.  I took most of my custom content out for seasons and haven't put it back so I don't have any of the accessories so I unfortunately have no idea of what the problem may be with the accessories.

Sims Mommy
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 04:57:58 pm »

thanks tylersada, the testingcheatsenabled works now, i've gone through tons of files, but i now just avoid accessories altogether now.

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: