Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:24:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Your Eyes  (Read 4385 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Callisto

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2007, 07:45:05 pm »

Undetailed Intro:
“In Hollywood, you can do anything you want. You can use your talents to hit it big, or just be a usual club dweller.. You can use the internet even to hit it off, or just a creative idea. Either way, there isn’t much difference, until that is I had that dream to hit it big, be that glamorous celebrity who dwells the hottest dance clubs, and has all that supposive drama in their lives. It started as a dream, and it ended in a nightmare. I really needed to learn quick in who to trust and who not to trust, but I didn’t.. And that was my biggest mistake of all, trusting the press. Trusting those demented people who are your so-called friends, even trusting your family. You need to realize that in the end, you are the only person you can truly rely on, and you must OPEN YOUR EYES.

Chapter 1 ~ Left Behind
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 04:36:58 pm by Callisto » Logged

Callisto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 04:37:44 pm »

Chapter 1 ~ Left Behind

This is basically the intro, there is more to come, don't worry. This is just to give you a idea about PAULINA's family.

Jade21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 03:00:58 am »

Great story!I like it!^.^
Callisto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 09:49:10 pm »

Chapter 2 ~ Exposé
As I walked up the dirt path slowly, my legs shook, and I had trembled with fear… But fear of what? I got a feeling in my stomach that felt all too weird. This feeling is something I had never felt before, nerves? I knew all too well what happens to the type of performers who have their nerves get to them, they loose. They never get anywhere, THEY FAIL. But I try not to worry, I look for the better, and I move on. So as I walked to the rodeo bar, I noticed the name was different.

“Exposé”, I read. Now to me, that sounded more like a… so anyways, as I walked up, the nerves got to me, I ran back to the end of the dirt path, and stopped. I reached out of my bag and grabbed my phone. I called my mom, and told her the bar was closed. She said that she was sorry for this, and said she would be there in 20 minutes. As I put my phone away I thought, “what does it look like inside?” It wouldn’t hurt for me to take a peek, would it? My curiousity won over my nerves, so I ran up to the window to take a look into the window, and what I found was shocking, scandalous, and totally unexpected. Why would they hide such a thing, WHY!?

What was in there was nothing near a bar, or even a rodeo bar. What was in Exposé was shockingly, a strip club. Women were swinging there flesh on a pole, greedy, frizzled, and excited men literally threw their cash to the women, inserting it into their bras, it was all rather unclassy, and gluten. A rap song could be heard in the background, it was called Pop N’ Lock, and was by P.J Money.

I couldn’t help but to laugh, how pathetic I was... So pathetic to get a job, and start my dream and actually pursue it. And to think I could, this was just a sign. Obviously I wasn’t going to go try for the job, because it was a lie… And another funny thing was that I was pathetic enough to take A Rodeo singing job... So I slumped against the wall and slid down against the wall and hit the dust. I looked across the street, and saw a tumbleweed blow by. “I am so screwed” I said. “I whispered. I started giggling; (how long has it been?). It had to have been at least 13 minutes since I called her, she should be here soon. I twiddled by fingers, and got up... As I got up and dusted myself up,” “BAM” I heard a gunshot, and people screaming, and then things went silent….

Callisto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 04:26:43 pm »

Chapter 2 - Part 2 ~ T.O.D “Time of Death.”

“What is the T.O.D” the commanding officer asked in a stern tone. “Uh… ?” a lower ranked officer replied. “THE TIME OF DEATH YOU DUNCE!” he yelled. It had seemed that the commanding officer was having a bad day, and maybe a week at that. It was as if he had already dealed with a few deaths this week. “Is this place like a soap opera or what?” Paulina thought to herself. She had been sent to another room in the bar, after cops found her hurdled on the side of the club. She had been waiting in the room for 30 minutes before a strange, bald man walked in the room. It seemed a bit funny to her, that the third day of her arrival to poor, old, Adrianopole, that she gets scammed, gets involved in a shooting, and somehow manages to be questioned. “Good day young lady,” he said. “Hello officer, anything you need?” she said with a cocky attitude. She had a stare in her eyes that was so incredibly boring and blank, and she pulled it off. The cop questioned her about what she saw and heard, and then he let her off the hook…. Before she walked out, she turned her head and asked, “how many people died?”. “You can leave now,” he replied.

‘”So, anything you need to talk about?” my mother asked. “Like?” I replied in a somewhat clueless tone. I played dumb, but she saw right through me. “So did you really see anything?” she asked. “You can tell me you know.” “Tell you what? That I heard people get shot and killed? Is that what you want me to say? I’ll say something to you mom. We have been here for only 3 days, and it has been hell! This place is full of scandal, violence and crimes. I mean hell, WE ARE IN THE HELL HOLE” I ranted. After that, we both were silent for about 2 minutes… “I can’t help it, I didn’t want to move you know.” She said… “I left someone behind, and I have been going through a lot lately.” She explained thouroughly. I think I knew what she meant by “someone”; she was cheating. After that, we had gotten home, and I decided to take a shower.. Still thinking about what happened in those 30 minutes before the police got there….

Next Time On Open Your Eyes:

We will discover what really did happen in those thirty minutes before the cops reached Expose, and one shocking reveal could potentally destroy Paulina's family for life!

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 11:50:26 pm »

very nice keep updating

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: