Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:00:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Aikea's 'Animation Painting of Chaos and Doom'  (Read 177526 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aikea_guinea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 07:21:45 pm »

You're all very welcome!  I forgot to mention (and maybe it's obvious but it never hurts to say something anyway), but the animations that come from specific EPs will only work if you have that EP installed.  :smile:

Quote from: DLMulsow;661384
I had a few of your other animation paintings, I love these!  Does this work well with Pets and Seasons?  Wink

This is my first (and will be the only) official release of this painting -- the other was a leak.  The only difference is the leaked version has a different image on it, a somewhat more chaotic social menu, and more typos.  XD  (and I SO hope that doesn't sound snarky, just wanted to clarify/set the record straight/etc.)

It works very well with Pets and Seasons, but doesn't have any of those animations on it.   :smile:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 07:47:49 pm by aikea_guinea » Logged

'don't tongue the reaper'
Jelly

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 07:41:32 pm »

Aikea you are so amazing! I tell you I foam at the mouth with everything you share with us!!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 08:42:22 pm »

Thank you so much!  I'm sure these will come in very handy!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
DLMulsow
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 09:39:47 pm »

Quote from: aikea_guinea;661417
This is my first (and will be the only) official release of this painting -- the other was a leak.  The only difference is the leaked version has a different image on it, a somewhat more chaotic social menu, and more typos.  XD  (and I SO hope that doesn't sound snarky, just wanted to clarify/set the record straight/etc.)

It works very well with Pets and Seasons, but doesn't have any of those animations on it.   :smile:

You don't sound snarky at all, actually quite helpfull.  I had a red frame version and it caused several errors with the game after I installed Seasons so I had to ditch it.  Even if I wasn't using it, it would cause errors on any lot it was hanging in.  

I want to try this one out because you have the best, and most animations included in your creations.  Thanks so much for releasing it here for the InSimenator crowd!  Wink
aikea_guinea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 10:03:42 pm »

Quote from: DLMulsow;661613
You don't sound snarky at all, actually quite helpfull.  I had a red frame version and it caused several errors with the game after I installed Seasons so I had to ditch it.  Even if I wasn't using it, it would cause errors on any lot it was hanging in.  

I want to try this one out because you have the best, and most animations included in your creations.  Thanks so much for releasing it here for the InSimenator crowd!  Wink

Please let me know right away if you still get errors with this one!  I personally haven't had any problems at all -- I use this very same painting every time I run my game.  

Hopefully it will work out for you!  If it doesn't, maybe we can track down the problem somehow.  ^_^

Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 10:18:25 pm »

thanks heaps and heaps and heaps.

pink_cherry105

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 10:34:04 pm »

Excellent Thank you for this Smiley
CynicalSim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 11:43:31 pm »

I have long wanted something like this. Thanks!  Does this one have all the same interactions that were on the others that DLMulsow had, or are they different?  (Am easily confused.) lol!

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
                        Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
                   Our Angel: http://sids-network.org/fp/jacob.htm
aikea_guinea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 12:08:03 am »

Quote from: CynicalSim;661822
I have long wanted something like this. Thanks!  Does this one have all the same interactions that were on the others that DLMulsow had, or are they different?  (Am easily confused.) lol!

Same animations, there may even be more on this one.  The only difference is this one has a new texture, a slightly easier to navigate 'Social' submenu, and at least one fewer typo.  XD

ennaedwyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 12:22:25 am »

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

http://www.thefairyandturtle.com
...yes, I'm a fantasy artist and sims 2 addict! ;P
maskeddelusion

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 12:26:57 am »

I was looking for something like this. Nice job! Cheesy

Ah quanta alma viverá, que ande metida assim como eu na Linha, e como eu mística! Quantos sob a casaca  característica não terão como eu o horror à vida?
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 12:30:06 am »

Sweet! I use the red one all the time so this one is much appreciated! I hope the pretty green paint is overusage resistant Tongue

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 12:43:16 am »

Awesome, thank you so much!

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
t r a c y

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 01:29:07 am »

omg Danielle, i'm so glad you've released this !  i was gonna ask you about it a couple of weeks ago but didn't want to distract you from the 2nd ep of DP, hehe Cheesy  thank you, thank you, thank you !

if you can`t be a good example, you`ll just have to be a horrible warning
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 02:25:34 am »

i'm gonna try this out! thanks!

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: