Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:29:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: getting teens pregnant  (Read 4785 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rudebehaviorf
« on: April 02, 2007, 03:31:26 pm »

any cheats/hack?
:blob6:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 05:20:34 pm »

Visit the Inteenimater site.  Link is in my signature.  Seasons version is not yet available, but every other EP has a version.
Sweets

View Profile
Umm
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 03:17:23 am »

I dun get the whole inteeminator thingy..soz im real stupid n all...but im kind hearted...haha lol. PLz help! SORRY N THANK U!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 06:25:26 am »

Now why would you ever want to get a teen pregnant? Don't you already have enough problems trying to get those older Sims to take care of their chittlens? Been there done that teen pregnancy thing in real life from my lovely son. They're married now, been together 7 years. Only married 4 of them now, and expecting their third child. But my gosh what they put me through, she was 15 and he was was 17. She lost her mama not long afterwards, and her father was no where to be found. Didn't even show up for her mama's funeral. Oh well it's your problem. Maybe that's why I just about gag when I think of a teen Sim giving birth. Poor grandma's having to take care of the babies because my teen wants to sneak off, then ends up getting pregnant again. Oh well, guess it's no different from real life. Besides I wouldn't trade my grandbabies for all the tea in China. Just wish they'd have done it a little different, like wait till they were out of college, which is what I make all my Sims do. I got the power...roflmao

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 04:31:12 pm »

I wasn't gonna go into teen pregnancy for the simple reason that we have enough of it in real life... but then, real life is where I get my story ideas from. It was only because of storytelling I took an interest in ways to do that myself, and Inteen scared me off for a long time just because it looked so complex and too many mods I had were prone to causing problems with it.

Since getting past that barrier I've found Inteen to be a good tool for more than just teen pregnancy. Teens have a more realistic adolescence and have the optional challenge of having to make the school years before getting accepted to Uni (it was way too easy before!), miscarriage is an option (but having lost a baby myself I have reservations about that feature), young adults can marry/have kids (there are enough Uni students IRL with kids). The latter now is the big part of that I miss, and daren't play the lot on campus with tots Undecided

There are other ways round most of the others that us with Seasons will be missing though. If you have Insim, make the teens in question into independent teens (where they are flagged by the game as adults but still look like teens). There's a site offering a teen woohoo hack which is on donation - yes I paid it, but since waiting again for Inteen I'm glad I did. It's been updated for Pets, but although it says nothing about Seasons it does work for it - that's my back-up plan while I wait so I can carry on with my stories and contests Smiley If you're interested it's here.

No requests please
ash577

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 07:45:16 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;665820
I wasn't gonna go into teen pregnancy for the simple reason that we have enough of it in real life... but then, real life is where I get my story ideas from. It was only because of storytelling I took an interest in ways to do that myself, and Inteen scared me off for a long time just because it looked so complex and too many mods I had were prone to causing problems with it.

Since getting past that barrier I've found Inteen to be a good tool for more than just teen pregnancy. Teens have a more realistic adolescence and have the optional challenge of having to make the school years before getting accepted to Uni (it was way too easy before!), miscarriage is an option (but having lost a baby myself I have reservations about that feature), young adults can marry/have kids (there are enough Uni students IRL with kids). The latter now is the big part of that I miss, and daren't play the lot on campus with tots Undecided

There are other ways round most of the others that us with Seasons will be missing though. If you have Insim, make the teens in question into independent teens (where they are flagged by the game as adults but still look like teens). There's a site offering a teen woohoo hack which is on donation - yes I paid it, but since waiting again for Inteen I'm glad I did. It's been updated for Pets, but although it says nothing about Seasons it does work for it - that's my back-up plan while I wait so I can carry on with my stories and contests Smiley If you're interested it's here.

do you know if your teens can have a pregnancy belly using this hack
ash577

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 07:59:24 pm »

dammit it's a pay and the booty doesn't have that site listed
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 10:54:48 pm »

Inteen is not a paysite.  Just be patient it should be updated soon.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 12:32:42 pm »

Quote from: ash577;667643
do you know if your teens can have a pregnancy belly using this hack

Yes.

Quote from: ash577
dammit it's a pay and the booty doesn't have that site listed

It's not listed in the booty because the InTeenimater (and everything on the site) is free as toilet paper.  You don't even have to register an account to download it.  I'll even give you a direct link to the Downloads (the Seasons version is also now available).  

It doesn't get any easier than this:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewforum.php?f=4

The only thing more easy than this is my goat on a sultry August night...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 12:38:02 pm by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
ash577

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 03:34:01 pm »

no no no i know that inteen is free theres another site that has an mod where teens can get pregnant here  http://www.sims2living.com/(bkbprhnrah5jxa55du55fj45)/teenwoohoo2.aspx
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 03:47:11 pm by ash577 » Logged
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 08:52:17 am »

I don't think i can be of much help because i have more questions then answers, but i don't know if there is a way to get a teen pregnant. If it is a baby you want then take a ten girl and an adult male, spwan the tombstone of l and d and  click on "make me pregnant with 'insert teen girls name' " then click on speed up my pregnancy and vuala a baby (that the man will give birth to) but the teen is the mother. i know you all are looking at me like "why didn't she know that already?" but i am new at downloading things. Smiley

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 09:21:40 am »

Thanks for updating Inteen, Jase!!

I used to be Nyxie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: