Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:44:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue playing any sims 2 game.  (Read 1562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scott_dine

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2007, 11:12:37 pm »

Whenever I am about to load the neighbourhood on my game I get an error. Each time it says "Application has crashed. Application will now terminate." Is there anything I can do to fix this?
h20polo80

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 11:16:56 pm »

you probably downloaded something that requires an expansion pack you dont have.

dont drink and park...accidents cause people
scott_dine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 11:18:53 pm »

If that is the issue its probably something that requires one of the stuff packs becuase I have all the expansions.
veash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 03:49:03 pm »

It may be a hack causing the problem. Run the Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility: http://www.simwardrobe.com/
     You can also try deleting the groups.cache file from mydocuments/eagames/thesims2.
      If all else fails, drag your Downloads folder to your desktop then run the game.  If it runs fine without the Downloads folder, then you know you've got a bad file or files.  If that's the case, you can start replacing your downloads a few at a time until you find the culprit.  Or you could use the Clean Installer, have it scan your downloads, then sort by date and start disabling downloads individually starting with the most recent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: