Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:05:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grizzelda V Warlokk  (Read 3642 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2007, 08:38:35 am »

Are they working together? I don't know, it just seems that every time Warlokk comes out with a new body shape (pin up, bodyshape projects) there's a mesh over on Grizzelda's website that's basically the same thing. I've seen this in the past and I thought, oh, look, here's another version. But with this new fashion model shape, I just thought to myself, oh come on! I'm not saying that one is stealing from the other. And I do use the clothes from both people, but I was just wondering is it just by chance?
Warlokk
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 06:13:11 pm »

Nope, I have never used any of Grizzelda's meshes as a base or inspiration for my work, and I'm fairly sure the same can be said of hers... she's been doing meshes for a lot longer than I have, and does some wonderful and complex outfits, so she sure doesn't need my help.  All my stuff is made with my magnet sets in Poser, which I upload here for downloading once I finish a series, while I'm pretty sure Griz does hers by hand.  If she does happen to get ideas or inspiration from my work, I'm OK with that, I give all my stuff away free and encourage modification and expansion on it anyway.

I always admired Griz' work, but I always hated that most of it was locked up behind the gates of a pay site, so I never really used any of it.  I honestly don't know if that's still the case or not.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 07:39:29 pm »

Sadly, it is, though not for most of her content.  I logged on there just yesterday and saw an outfit I liked, only to find out it was for subscribers only.  Sad  I could've sworn all Select Artists work was supposed to be completely free, not just certain items...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:42:17 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 11:12:10 pm »

I also like her meshes but don't like the fact that most of them are pay. Sad I make clothes on free clothing meshes because I enjoy sharing my work with everyone. Besides Warlokk is a fellow insimer and thats a plus because people don't have to hunt for his meshes. Cheesy

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 08:50:03 am »

Oh. Ok. I don't know why that ticked me off, but it kinda did. Especially since she had one or two outfits that she used for all her different bodyshapes. I do like the variety, but...something just seems lacking from her stuff. She does still have stuff on her own site for free. Just heading over to TSR now to check out her stuff. Kinda forgot she was on TSR(stupid site...).
Feisty32
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 04:36:15 am »

i apologize for my crudeness ahead of time but

i don't like grizzelda's meshes especially the ones where the female sims look normal on top but on the lower part of their of their bodies they got big asses. Evil
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: