Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:39:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a quick question...  (Read 2992 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2007, 04:16:22 pm »

im sorry if this is in the wrong place, i looked for somewhere to put this and i figured other movie makers would know the answer...

i have tried to get my videos at really good quality, for example the series Off Campus and Pleasantview high by katzombie (can be found on youtube), and i even put it up to "high uncompressed", but it still is a bit blocky and blurry...i was wondering if im just missing something or if your supposed to use a special camera or something else to take your shots.

thanks! Cheesy

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
warhawke

No Longer Ever Watchful...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 09:11:35 pm »

It depends on your graphic card. Even if you put everything on high if your graphic card is not top notch, the graphic will be bad. It's frustrating I know. When I played Pets, I had nice graphic, but after installing seasons, it's crap! It's disheartening because I have lists of video I wanna do :crybaby:

I long to be like you, Lie cold in ground like you
There's room inside for two
I'm not grieving for you, I'm coming for you

Warhawke Studios
tribillio

Nej.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:57:00 am »

If its the uploading that's killing your video quality, I just found out about FileFront. It's got crystal clear quality and at 3 different sizes of video for you to choose from. Otherwise, if thats not the case, then it's your graphics card. My old computer was shit and thus, made my sims and everything in it blurry. You might want to invest in something like a new video/graphics card. Try checking the Sims2.com for reccomendations.
tribillio

Nej.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 07:59:43 am »

Quote from: warhawke;664866
When I played Pets, I had nice graphic, but after installing seasons, it's crap! It's disheartening because I have lists of video I wanna do :crybaby:

The same thing happened with me. But, such as life. We can't always have everything.  (o_o).....Or can we? (^^,)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: