Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:56:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Aikea's 'Animation Painting of Bedlam & Catastrophe'  (Read 133795 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aesha

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2007, 11:28:30 am »

O! The elevator animation is my favorite! I just ask about sequence for Plummet actinons. It is very funny and it  look great in dinamic.
aikea_guinea, I see, my idea is not support. OK! I just love your mod! Thank you!
aikea_guinea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2007, 05:23:24 pm »

Quote from: Avi;670046
Just wanted to let you know that it seems to work with Squinge's Hula & More hack . . .  I just tested with those two in the game (haven't installed Seasons or Celebrations pack yet, but I have everything so far including Glamour) and many, many other hacks and it seems to work fine. Only a few animations don't seem to work .. .  the ones involving getting in and out of the photobooth and some others in that menu.  The elevator scream one scared the hell out of me!  *ROFLMAO!*  I've never used the elevator in game before (I know . . . it's sad . . .  I just tried out having a business in Bluewater Village for the first time a couple days ago and have had OFB installed since I first got it [months and months ago])

Also I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the selection of animations you choose!!!  DEFINITELY a great addition for photographers and moviemakers.    Thank you for being kind enough to share!  :^D  (And I'm really glad it works with Squinge's Hula & More . . .  I couldn't bear to lose that!)

Thank you so much for letting me know it works with those hacks!  I personally run with almost no hacks at all in my game, so I wasn't able to say for sure if it would work or not.  And yeah I think this second painting has fewer non-working animations than the first one, but they're still on there as I'm painfully lazy about removing them.  

I'm glad you're enjoying the animation selection as well!  I tend to grab some pretty seemingly mundane ones just to make my life easier for DP, but I also love the more 'dramatic' and 'fun' animations, too!

'don't tongue the reaper'
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2007, 08:51:14 pm »

Thank you!!!

I used to be Nyxie
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2007, 11:09:24 pm »

Amazing! Thank you so much!

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2007, 06:57:48 am »

Fantastic job! :icon_smi:
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2007, 09:56:54 am »

Just from looking at the screenies I can see loads more on offer than I've seen before *grabs*

If this has things like the dead pose (where they stay on the ground) and rubbing their hands together in glee I'll love you forever Wink Even if it doesn't, thank you so much for expanding the choice of poses! Cheesy

No requests please
aikea_guinea

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 02:11:37 pm »

Sadie79, if those animations aren't on this painting they're certainly on the other one I have uploaded here!

'don't tongue the reaper'
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2007, 03:08:25 pm »

They're both there! YES!! *hugs* And loads of others I couldn't get to before! Thanks, this will come in very handy!

No requests please
mypose
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2007, 06:35:41 pm »

I did not get any of the paintings to work Sad is it because i only have base game installed?
Nevananxa

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2007, 08:55:00 pm »

I only have up to nightlife... will it work properly? =)
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2007, 08:56:43 pm »

Quote from: Nevananxa;749655
I only have up to nightlife... will it work properly? =)

It will work for all the eps you have.  It will not give you animations for eps you don't have.  Smiley
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2007, 07:43:24 am »

I have the original painting and the last hula mod and so far no problems at all. I'll test this one today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
shannis

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2007, 05:39:35 am »

Thank you so much, Aikea!
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2007, 03:54:23 am »

Brilliant! Thank you! Smiley
Ed_bot

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2007, 12:53:44 am »

-sobs-
I can't find it in my game..did i do something wrong when i downloaded it?
;-;
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: