Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:04:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Major Brain Dead Moment  (Read 1631 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2007, 10:08:08 pm »

I looked for the answer to this, but couldn't find it. After years of playing the game, I cannot remember the most trivial things. In order for newly created Sims, is it best to create them in body shop, and then go into game CAS and tweak? I tried making a Sim to-day, and I really messed up. The bodyshape reverts to maxis default, and I can't for the life of me remember how I made my other Sims, cause it doesn't haappen to them. Been a long time since I created one of my own.
Also in my defense, am on new medication that's messing with my short-term memory, so the concentration thing is kinda crappy right now too.
Boy.............is this embarrasing!

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 10:51:26 pm »

I personally think it is better to make them in bodyshop since you have more tools to tweek them the way you want and then you can just adjust a few things in CAS.  Of course if you are planning to use these sims as model to create other sims with it, the way to go is Bodyshop.

As of why it reverted to maxis mesh I am clueless unless you removed the clothes and meshes from the game.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 12:00:56 am »

I don't know, the meshes and clothing files are in my "Downloads folder" right where they have always been. I decided it's best to wait until the brain fog evaporates, I may have missed a step, but I know I haven't deleted anything from my folders lately. I should tho, I really should.............10.3 gigs, and everytime someone makes something incredible, *twitches* gotta *twitches* have *twitches* that *twitches*

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 12:31:22 pm »

Where is the bodyshop? can somone help me please i am new at this

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
veash

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 02:02:32 pm »

You can get to Body Shop by going to the Start Menu>All Programs>EA Games>use the latest EP here>The Sims2 Body Shop.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: