Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 09:08:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pool tragedy..  (Read 1405 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
murfwithjess

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2007, 08:38:14 pm »

hey ppls....

i built me self a very lovely house about 3 weeks ago, and i had to reformat, (updated system-- zoom zoom.) i saved my hole sims2 folder.. put all the ep's back on.. and now season's, which i didnt have before... i went back to this house and the pool...... i had wall paper for the pool, and now for some reason, the wall paper is gone, and the pool, doesnt work.. i cant delect the pool, it comes up with an error, and says ""that season's has crashed.. now has to terminate..""

does anyone have any idea how i can delete the pool?Huh? or fix it? and no, the pool is not playable....

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 09:12:57 pm »

When you did your back-up did you had Seasons install?  If not, the right way is to put the back-up right after you install the ep you made it with.

If you did a back-up with Pet ep for example, you should have put it back right after you install the Pet ep and before you install seasons for it to work.

It would explain why some things are not working.
murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 11:25:37 pm »

well thats it then... yes i had all ep's up to pets... had my backup's.. reformatted than put all the games back on, with season's this time...

so, i cant delete it.. i have to take season's out, then fix it??

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 10:07:20 pm »

I would uninstall Seasons, put my back-up, start the game with the pet disk and make sure everything is ok then reinstall Seasons.  When all this is done, do not forget to patch BOTH pet and seasons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: