Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:33:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: People, Pets in the Neighbourhood Disappeared-any suggestion Thank You.  (Read 1218 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jolee

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2007, 01:22:02 am »

Sorry to bother again for help but I am not sure what happened. I have had all the ep's and seasons since it came out. I have been careful in downloading and have removed any hacks that conflict..I had played in Strangetown, all was fine, then have been playing in other cities. I went back to Strangetown to play and everyone gone! The houses are all there, even custom houses i have downloaded but all the people, pets etc are gone. You can go to a house and the maids vehicle is there and the lid is up on the garbage can but no one is there, the house is left just like the people are suppose to be there but is totally empty of people or pets. There are no Sims or pets in the sim bin. Everyone is just gone. Sorry again but any idea's? The 3 other neighbourhoods are fine..just Strangetown is empty.
 Thank You for any help You can offer. I really do appreciate it.
 All my best to all. Jolee Smiley

Animals are really Little People in disguise...:group hu:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: