Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:43:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims can't marry because of pet pregnancy?  (Read 1374 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tamathegreat
« on: April 11, 2007, 04:15:59 pm »

I have all expansion and stuff packs up to Pets installed, and previously they've worked fine.

However, today I tried to marry two sims from different lots. It got to asking me who I'd like to move in with the married sim, and then the whole action was cancelled, because 'your pet is pregnant, and you can't move sims until the babies are born'.

This is weird because not only do none of my sims have pets, but they've never had pets, and the lots they're in has never had pets, and there aren't even any pets visiting the lot when the message appears!

Is this a kind of problem that can be solved by shutting down the game and then re-starting the computer, or is something darker going on?

Like I said, I've never had this problem before, and I can't think why it has appeared.

The message also appears when I try to move sims in or out of these two lots.

When a sim married a sim on the same lot, however, it worked fine, and she'd now pregnant.

Does anyone have any advice? Please? -veryalmostdesperate-
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:16:41 pm by Tamathegreat » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 11:45:41 am »

I think that problem was fix with one of the pet patches.  If you did not install it, you should.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 05:17:38 pm »

It is indeed fixed in the Pets patch.  If you are averse to installing the patch, you can find a fix for just this problem at:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewforum.php?f=13

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: