Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:54:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets Play The Fugly Game!!!  (Read 185173 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2007, 08:35:59 pm »

OMG Chico is sooo freaky!  I'd say he is creepier than his mom!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 21, 2007, 01:39:22 am »

OK, I finally got around to starting this. First, our founder.

Meet Ylgu

She's just as "lovely" from the side

Our poor, lonely founder was so desperate for a man, she spent her last simoleon on the matchmaker. "Please, if you can't make my perfect match blind, at least make him blonde and extremely nearsighted!"

Lo and behold, her perfect match (and new fiance btw and father to be of her unborn child) is Malcolm Landgrabb!

They're engaged and she's pregnant...mwah-ha-ha...what horror shall they unleash upon a poor, unsuspecting world?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 21, 2007, 02:07:08 am »

lol @ "blind date". how the heck did you make her a cyclops???!!!! and malcolm landgraab is kinda hot in your game joy.

Ninja

:)

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 21, 2007, 09:10:28 am »

Meet Fareek Fugly (Stole the last name, I'm so unoriginal and suck when it comes with names, and I just realised that my pictures were small... meh)

Isn't she so hawt!

She's just as pretty from the side too!

She had a baby with the oh-so-lucky Goopy GisCarbo (or whatever his last name is!) Aren't you all jealous? This is her as an adult, her name is Oogalay A La Goopy. Don't ask why I named her that. She got a lot of her mother's terrific genes, lucky lucky her!

Not so lucky for her, I accidently clicked the wrong button and didn't save her. So Fareek and Goopy had a set of twins. Now Oogalay A La Goopy can't flaunt her prettiness, damn.

Here is lucky twin number 1.

And I used all my original baby naming powers in me to name this child... (Well adult in this pic)... Oogalay A La Goopy!

Here's lucky twin number 2.

And 10/10 for original names, I named her Girl A La Goopy!

I chose Oogalay A La Goopy (the second) as the heir, with her beautiful plump lips and cute small nose.

While I was at it, I decided not to let Fareek's beauty go to waste, so I paired her up with the equally hot Gross Fugly.

Mmmm... *melts*

And they had a baby, with the best bits of both of them! But you'll have to wait until my update to see what she looks like, aren't you just so excited and looking forward to seeing her?

My update will show you all Oogalay A La Goopy (the second)'s beautiful child, and you might even get to see some just as beautiful offspring of Oogalay's offspring, if that makes sense! Exciting!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 09:12:46 am by Taylah » Logged

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
unheardwisdom

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 21, 2007, 09:25:11 am »

Well Chico Cheeks grew up and meet his wife Sarah Jane Asylum one of the leftovers from the asylum challenge. They got married and are waiting on their first child.

This world is a cruel place, and we're here only to lose so before life tears us apart let
death bless me with you.
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 21, 2007, 10:17:06 am »

After the much long and excruciating wait, my update is finally here! (67 minutes is a long time!)

Well, here you go, here's a picture of the ever so sexy Bleh Fugly, the daughter of Gross and Fareek Fugly!

Oh... I don't think she's ready to share her hotness with the world yet. Damn.

Well, Oogalay had a gorgeous son named Runnn Fugly, finally, a offspring that is a male.

Lipsalicious! Runnn inherited his father's (Kennedy Cox) skin.

Runnn had twins with Marissa (or is is Mellissa?) Bendette.

This is Hideous Bendette (They inherited their mother's last name for some reason)

She inherited her grandmother's skin.
And this is Grosgusting Bendette.

As you can see, he didn't turn out that bad, for a maxis sim. (Oooh burn Maxis) I don't have that much CC lol.
But the thing is, I accidently pushed CINEMATIC (or whatever) BABY on the T of L & D. I don't really know what it does, but it changed the baby, so I didn't think that it should count. Besides, I like Hideous's facial structure better, and she's just so very prettiful.

Well, that's it for this update. I promise you that in the next update Bleh Fugly will flaunt her looks!

And how many more generations will there be until we find an alright-looking sim? You'll have to check out the next update to find out, won't you?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 08:30:26 pm by Taylah » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 21, 2007, 12:20:49 pm »

Quote from: Buffy;836304
lol @ "blind date". how the heck did you make her a cyclops???!!!! and malcolm landgraab is kinda hot in your game joy.

It's actually simple, just takes a bit of patience. I made her in bodyshop, squeezed her eyes close together, flattened and squished her nose, then saved her, cloned her, and did the whole thing over again. I cloned her and tweaked her facial features about six times (I think) until I got her right.

And yeah, Malcolm is a bit of a hottie, isn't he? Default eye and skin replacements make a big difference.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:46:45 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

SherrytheCherry

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 21, 2007, 07:12:12 pm »

I think I'm going to go cry now.

(This goes for all of them...I'm going to have nightmares tonight...)
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 21, 2007, 09:14:48 pm »

Ok, time for more of my Fugly family!

At the end of the last update I showed you the heir to the next generation, Hideous.

There she is, just reminding you of what she looks like. She's lost most of the genetical mutilation... And didn't get her father's lips thanks goodness.

Ok Hideous had a baby with Remington. I forget it's name. While I try to remember it's name, I'll show you Bleh Fugly. Yep, this is the long awaited moment, but you could've just looked in the ugly sims thread, cos I posted her there. She's ready to flaunt her looks to the world! In case you've forgotten, Bleh is Fareek and Gross's baby.

Isn't she lovely?

I bet she could smell a refridgerator 8948590839849038 miles away. But then again, I bet Oogalay A La Goopy the first could smell a pea 7898475498754987549875974075027509475084 miles away.

I now remember Hideous' baby's name. Meet Lonny Jons.

Damn he didn't get that many of the awesome Fugly genes! I decided to stop there cos he looks kinda normal.

Here's a picture of Lonny Jons with his... I think it's great great great grandmother... Is that right?

They don't even seem to know that they're related... I forgot that Goopy was his great great great grandfather, and almost made Hideous have a baby with him, but I managed to stop myself just in time...

So, in 5 generations, this

Made this

Do you reckon I should keep going, or will Lonny Jons do as an alright looking sim?

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2007, 02:54:52 am »

We last left our ugly star of the show, Ylgu, freshly married to Malcom Landgraab and expecting her first child. What did her horrific genes create?

Bugly Landgraab!

Bugly as a child

Bugly as a teen

Bugly as an adult. Not toooooo hideous really, if it wasn't for the hole in his face where his nose should be.

When Bugly was a teen, Malcolm, being the money grubbing, possession coveting fellow he is, moved them all to bigger house (where he could better hide his gruesome wife). A short time later, she had her second son.

Huglific Landgraab

Huglific as a child

Huglific as a teen

Huglific as an adult. Again...not too ugly, except he has that same hole in is face.

What will the next generation bring? Beauty? More ugly? We shall find out, mwah ha ha!

satsoveranddone
« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2007, 06:49:33 am »

omg let me just start a family
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2007, 11:02:07 am »

LOL Malcom's quite the looker in my game too Cheesy He's in my main hood, but my Fugly game started after I found these squeaky clean hood templates, so I had to generate the townies etc. for that manually.

I was on another playing spree last night, but since I'm away from home and my laptop is no longer online, I'll have to get the pics onto my pen drive at some point. I'm growing rather fond of that family ^_^

No requests please
Menaceman44

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2007, 04:58:38 pm »

My founding Fugly died today! It was a sad moment. It was just a couple of Sim hours after her granddaughter's birthday into a teenager. Her husband died a while ago and had managed his lifetime want. Unfortunately the same can't be said for Shelly. She really didn't want to go.

I have more creations and fixes available in my profile at MTS.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2007, 04:55:57 pm »

Okay, got the pictures - they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that's certainly true of this lot :lol:

Zora's now at Uni...

... and the quads are now teens. No hope for Gorgon and Zola it would seem:

I changed skin defaults, so what was Pixie Rush is now Oepu colour 7:

Sasha doesn't look that bad with a splash of colour:

Yuri feels like chicken tonight Cheesy

Dahlia's now in full bloom and sent off to the dorms with her half-sister:

As for the lad I was going to fix Zora up with (name of Clifford), he had other ideas Cheesy

And Sasha felt the same way! :lol:

Can't wait to see what kind of kids those two will have Cheesy As for Zora, I have other plans for her... Wink

No requests please
jmintuck

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2007, 03:24:34 am »

some of these sims are so FUGLY  that I puked a little in my mouth.
I think, in the real world, these people would be somehow put away.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36
  Print  

Jump to: