Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 01:49:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets Play The Fugly Game!!!  (Read 185042 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #495 on: January 01, 2009, 12:15:44 pm »

Omfg it's ugly i tell ya it's ugly lol *runs around with arms in the air* run for your lives people run for your lives it's the attack of the ugly. shocked 

seriously wtf happened to joey? good lord is he fugly lol.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 02:28:36 pm by Feisty32 » Logged
eclecticcrys

Simming the day away

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 05, 2009, 07:57:06 pm »

I just found this thread and just HAD to play. So I tried to fire up bodyshop but it would not cooperate so I found a secret to CAS and started my little family. I started with two fuglys and then the second and third sets will be townie born. So let's get started....

Meet Runawaya Fuggley:

Isn't she a dream and very similar to Ash's
I made her kind of Desperate Housewife-ish and a family sim. I wrote a great story about the family, muahahaha. And her name is thanks to hubby.

Here she meditates on the meaning of ugly:

Meet Gagg Fuggley, the patriarch of the clan:

Now there's a looker *gaggs* he is knowledge and works as an oceanographer. I thought that he would enjoy seeing the oddities in the deep sea. He is devoted to his children though (even those not geneticaly his) and loves Runawaya completely.

Here is a double intro - Norm the Servo and Woe the first born son:

I gave Norm a kindly grandfather-like skin as the metal was disconcerting when handling the children. He is mostly a nanny servo right now and looks forward to serving all generations of the family. Woe is cute now, but aren't all babies? just wait it gets better.

Better - Woe as a toddler:

Ah yes, lovely gene pool!

Woe's twin sister - Sorrow:

Norm loves her all the same... awwww. She grows up to be a hideous toddler too, lives up to her name. I haven't gotten a good toddler pic yet, an hour after the twins birthday party Momma Fuggley dropped the second set of twins (I love insimenator) so just finished cleaning up from party and getting the new one set up when game crashed luckily I saved it like 2 minutes before. SESO!!!!

Here's the twins by a townie (will have name and pic in update)
There's Stench:

Dad holding the illegimate child (hahaha). Aww look he's got Momma's skin..

And then there's Barf:

We'll see what toddle-hood brings.

So now I'm off! back to my Fuggley's.

Crys
Feisty32
« Reply #497 on: January 05, 2009, 09:01:22 pm »

oh god my eyes my eyes they burn like a thousand suns. *runs around with arms in the air in full scale panic mode * shocked

i think i'm gonna have nightmares now lol. shocked
eclecticcrys

Simming the day away

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 07, 2009, 01:56:33 am »

Alright, as promised, an update to the family. Word of warning Fugly's may not be compatible with Family Asp.... LOL her lifetime was Marry off 6 children and she ALWAYS wants 10 kids. HHmm. I also found what was crashing my game.... Eaxis advice! They said to shut down all user processes except for a few required ones. Liars! I found out that 3 of the processes are for my trackball, my audio, and my graphic card. Sigh. Well, on with the update.

When we last left our lovely family, Mom Runawaya Fuggley has just had twin boys with someone besides her husband *shock*. Here is the mystery Dad now:

Darryl Bass! Who is best friends with Gagg and 'good' friends with Runa. Barf and Stench could do much worse than his gene pool.

Here is Sorrow as a toddler. She really liked to learn and usually was in a corner with her toys.

Unlike fine wine and cheese, she does not get better with age.

Here she is on her birthday:

She was a genuis child tho, 8 points in logic alone at transition time, and platinum.

She decided that dancing was her passion... I ran Phaenoh (from MTS2)'s random asperation generator and the poor thing came up Romance. Tsk Tsk... and she sooo looks the spinster/Cat lady type. Wink

And here is her twin Woe on his birthday:

Also a genuis and platinum at the time. He decided that he was the artistic type. He really loves his sis too. His first two autonomous choices were tell Sorrow a joke and then he ran to the easel.

Just the day before, Barf and Stench made their most important date - Toddler Birthday! Time to see what cruelty DNA has visited upon them

Barf and the newly re-cloned Norm enjoying a snuggle.

Well, at least he got cute guys nose. He's actually the more attractive of the twins, and the more popular. At one time both twins had the same level of low motives and three people ran to Barf, causing a collision of orders (that was actually kind of funny). But no one came to help poor Stench.... Sad

I remade Norm because he didn't seem to Servo-ish that way and I gave him a helpmate, Midge the Servo. So made a Servo archetype fam for the family bin. Light grey skin to suggest metallics, sharp brows with no eyebrows, cool prismatic eyes and servant type aprons. Here is a pic of Midge:

Kinda pretty in a creepy kinda way. Thanks to a touch of change in SimPE (just the surgery and turn on/off) Midge and Norm had love at first sight! It's almost like they were made for each other... *cough*

Here is poor Stench with step-Daddy Gagg:

Yeah... I know. But at least the nose is ok. The boys were kind of confused, Darryl-Dad came to their party (only guest that showed) and also to Woe and Sorrow's party (also only one) but he did not acknowledge them or anything!

I have been having lots of fun with this challenge, I had picked out the next vict... err father, when Runa and Gagg went and auto Tried for baby! Sigh.. next time.. I chose Roger Parker for the next townie Dad (if I can keep Gagg off of her for long enough Wink ). So here, making his grand debut, is Wretched B (another hubby name):

He also got both Dad's skin and eyes just like Woe and Sorrow... hmm. But this time (and from now on) Face Blend is off. *wickedly evil laugh*

But I have managed that all kids grow up well and the parents and Servos do pretty good too. Of course, the Insimenator and maxMotives both help greatly. I now am designing a new, shiny, much larger house for the growing brood and their many wants and needs. I just had three of them ask for a Sauna at the same time.  I was kinda hoping for another girl with Wretched, but I will love him anyways. Besides a kid with Roger, Gagg is going to be abducted soon and will hopefully be adding some real interest into the pool. I have a Multi-PT hack so it could be very interesting. I also thought about one of them and Jace from the science secret lot... he has that creepy evil genuis look about him.
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 07, 2009, 03:58:09 am »

Wow, eclecticcrys... Those are... Wow.  Evil  shocked

Just a few ugly pictures to share...

Beauty:

And her husband, modeled after my much-hated ex:
Feisty32
« Reply #500 on: January 07, 2009, 04:42:59 am »

pardon my french but damn those are the ugliest sims i have ever seen run for the hills folks run for the friggin hills. Grin

i think now i need a new set of eyes not to mention i think i'm also gonna have nightmares now rofl. shocked
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 09, 2009, 08:03:02 am »

AAAAHHHHHHHH!  Kill it before it multiplies!!! Club

Cry my eyes, my eyes... I... I,  just couldn't look away fast enough Cry

Sims by Dasi:

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: January 09, 2009, 04:45:27 pm »

UGLY!!!  My eyes have melted out of my skull!
Feisty32
« Reply #503 on: January 09, 2009, 04:56:17 pm »

AAAAHHHHHHHH!  Kill it before it multiplies!!! Club

Cry my eyes, my eyes... I... I,  just couldn't look away fast enough Cry

my thoughts exactly. Chair
eclecticcrys

Simming the day away

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 10, 2009, 03:13:46 pm »

Fuggley: The saga continues....

Ok, before we get to the main course, a small appetizer for you...

It is a sad, sad day when you are so ugly your bed rejects you.

I have heard of sleep walking, but this?!?

Gagg got a funny one too. I got a hack for the cribs and when I came back in this happened, but it corrected itself. But not before I got the funny pics!

I bet he has a headache in the morning!

Poor Barf passed out while sitting against the wall.

Ok, the main course...

Our second set of twins, Stench and Barf, have finally become children.

Here is their fabu party, look TWO people came this time. It would have been great, but got rated a disaster because Gagg just couldn't resist Ventrilo-Farting Tatiana. Runa just doesn't look right dancing like that, Ha.

Here is little Stench

Not too bad except the eyes (darned facial blend limits). But he seems to kinda be the black sheep of the family. The parents and servos like him a bit better (because I kinda forced them) , but all the other kids barely tolerate him. Here's an example:

The happy family having dinner, but what's that? In the background Stench is the only one not eating, and he is cleaning up. Cinderfella, anyone? I had a pic of Woe refusing to even play, but it was not a good pic.

Then there is Barf:

Trust me this pic doesn't do justice to the teeth of death. I am afraid that, like the other kids, I like Barf better. He is more fun to play, and way cuter with those goofy teeth.
Now I wish they had a dentist career, or even just a dentist. His new nickname is Bucky.

Here is a profile of Barf. The teeth of death have eaten clear through his cheek! LOL

Here's the kids playing. Two notes: Sorrow is a dancer, and Oh so graceful. And notice the decided lack of Stench.... hhmmm

Now on to poor Gagg... Not only does his wife apparently got a thing for his best friends (she is preggers with friend Roger Parker) but being the science geek he is, he got abducted.

This is when he was returned and everyone was soo happy. He will have more than just strange memories and nightmares from this though.

I Insimmed her while he was 'away' and now they are on the exact same pregger schedule! LOL like having twins, only not. He ended up with Pollination Tech #2, so not sure what it will look like. Tee Hee

Here is the adults welcoming Gagg back safe and well... safe. The excitement seemed to be catching...

Aaawww. Norm and Midge got engaged that night and married two days later.

Don't forget precious Wretched B the current youngest of the brood...

Unfortunately for us (fortunate for him) I thought facial blends was off, but they weren't. But he still got the full dose of ugly! And be warned..... Facialblends will now be off... let the Ugg gates open and flow forth... Muahaha! Evil

Here is a lovely profile shot of Wretched. A dentist could live off these kids.

So to recap, Mom Runa is preggers with Dad Gagg's best friend Roger (picture next time with the kid), Dad Gagg is preggers with some alien kid, Norm and Midge the Servos got married and all the kids are doing fine. All are living ugly ever after (couldn't resist).

Stay tuned for more...

Crys
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 03:21:48 pm by eclecticcrys » Logged
eclecticcrys

Simming the day away

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 10, 2009, 03:27:03 pm »

Sorry for replying to my own post. When hubby read the last update and we talked about the family, he siad "Just don't make them so ugly you crack the monitor. You got close last time (Wretched B)." I almost fell outta my chair laughing!

Crys
Feisty32
« Reply #506 on: January 10, 2009, 06:50:29 pm »

rofl that's a good one. Grin
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 11, 2009, 09:13:41 am »

hmm I thought my monitor was looking strange all of a sudden....

P.S. I'll have to remember to eat before I check out the new posts in this thread.  The name Gagg shoulda served as my warning last time Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #508 on: January 11, 2009, 07:00:22 pm »

bahahahaha that got me laughing pretty hard rofl. Poke Tee Hee Laugh2
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 13, 2009, 10:09:46 pm »

Those are all truly, truly wretched-looking!  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36
  Print  

Jump to: