Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:07:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3?  (Read 15391 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 05:26:10 pm »

Hehe! Dread, I was thinking the same thing when I saw it here!  Cheesy  

I think that I'll definitely have to invest in a gaming pc by 2010.  That way, I can have at least saved enough to buy one with a high end graphics card and plenty of disk space, and not to mention the game itself.  Smiley

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2007, 03:53:15 am »

I think they could make heaps of improvements... Like making sims more realistic like freckels and all they can make sims like real life such as having brands of foods etc.

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
ajy0903

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2007, 12:02:44 pm »

And what about Sims 3 being "much more" realistic?
For example, puting actual swimming pool other than "ground" or 1st floor.
Because of that, now days there fake swimming pools and all those stuffs in MTS2
summerlove26

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2007, 06:38:21 pm »

It will difinately will nice if they can make two version of the game one for teens and the other for over 18.  I will like to see more romantic intereaction between my sims. To be able to click and go to the house next door and play with the family there and to be able to really cruise with your cars with your friends or date.

:love5:SUMMERLOVE26
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 09:08:21 am »

Quote from: TenshiiAkari12;479437
After seeing the techniques used in many 3D Movies and games (i.e. "FF: Advent Children" and "The Polar Express")  you would think that EA would invest in making the Sims a lot more life-like, even moreso than they are now.

I don't know. Those kids in The Polar Express were kinda creepy. Especially when they were scared or angry... :smt105

And I don't think that I'll be buying the sims 3. Even with all the "much more" realistic things that people say. One of the reasons I play the sims is to get AWAY from real life, and I think that a lot of gamers would agree. Also, being able to go visit the neighbors at their house wouldn't really add anything, IMO. They'd still act like stupid townies who can't figure out how to use the bathroom (as that's what they pretty much would be). And I forget who made the comment ealier about everything passing at the same time: I don't think that would go over well. If you're out playing one family, and EVERYONE is growing at the same rate, you might miss important things in your sims lives ie people growing up, first steps and words, the opportunity to make that one sim have 10 kids before she becomes an elder, etc. Not to mention what that would do to people in contests. If you need a toddler, but don't feel like playing your contest lot that day, they could grow up while you're playing with someone else.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 09:17:45 am by babyblue1387 » Logged
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2007, 06:22:24 am »

It seems that this discussion is a little sleepy!
I will onehundredpercently be sure to buy Sims 3. Even though i love Sims 2 and even sometimes play with the Sims1.(Its nostalgic.)
 If the possibility of an improvement is there, and I´m sure there will be a step as big as from 1 to 2, it is worth the bucks.
In a few years the technical possibilities will have changed so much, we couldnt even think of  what will be then, only as a nerd, maybe.
So, till then, I`ll be looking out for more information, like always before the outcome of any EP.       :lurk:
PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2007, 04:10:12 pm »

babyblue: I think they mean time passes on home lot and community lot at the same time. Other lots stay the time it was when you left.

MATY has a hack for that, but it's in beta. I tested it and couldn't go to comm. lots in a custom car. It acted like I came to the lot through Neighborhood View.

But really, how much more real can they get? Would pregnant sims leave for 3-4 days to have a baby or longer if the game did a chance card with it and you had to stay longer? Would you have the option to take over a child and go to school with them? How about they pop out of your computer at night and play the game themselves? Whatever they do, I'm sure alot of people that say the won't buy it will, or not. We'll all see when it's announced then released.

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
FLynnRyan

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2007, 11:10:02 pm »

What do I expect/hope for in S3?  Less "A" more "I". S2 Sims are far smarter than S1-ers. That's a trend I expect to continue.

Wider varriation in natural physique. From obese to body builder rather than slight paunch to fit.

Cealings. Fill them like floors rather than having to place single tile downloaded "sculptures."

More realistic skin, eyes, & hair. Done by moders for TS2, make natural in TS3.
Tan/freckle/burn. Change skin tone according to genetics and exposure to the elements.

Gravity hair. Hair that responds naturaly to gravity like when laying down. (then have hacked hairspray TS2 style hair)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: