Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:20:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: helppppp  (Read 1488 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Creepies

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2007, 09:19:21 pm »

now i have big problems after all my problems i have decided to unistall seasons and reinstall it after. but now the downloads folder have disapeared and i dont know what to do. please someone help me...
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 09:31:36 pm »

Creepies - when you uninstall any Expansion Pack - the Downloads folder is removed... This is one reason for us to all hate Maxis/EA.

quand vous un-installez n'importe quel paquet d'expansion - la chemise de téléchargements est effacée... C'est une raison de nous Maxis/EA détestons.

when you uninstall any Expansion Pack - it will also delete all the neighbourhoods & camera mods & "folders" of collections

quand vous un-installez n'importe quel paquet d'expansion ; le procédé d'un-installation supprimera également tous quartiers et mods et « chemises » des collections

You will need to download everything again if you do not have the RARs and ZIPs and Sims2Packs Sad

Vous devrez télécharger tout encore, si vous n'avez pas le RARs et ZIPs et Sims2Packs Sad

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 12:52:29 pm »

I have rars and zips keeping on disks
so you can install them all again in this horrible case

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: