Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:22:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!!!  (Read 4071 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
erinpie
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:26:14 am »

HI i have a little problem i think....
after mickey dumps me the other guy keeps hanging around it's been nearly 2 weeks he's stayed at my house for.
no matter how many times i ask him to leave he stays...
can anybody help me
Ravensara

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:52 am »

I hope someone will answer this question please because I have the same problem.
Laetitia05
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 01:32:11 am »

Me too Sad
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 01:36:30 am »

put ''moveobjects on'' and delete the guy you don't want. He won't be deleted forever, it will just remove him from that lot where he won't leave! When your finishe turn it off by ''moveobjects off'' (with out speech marks on both occasions!)

Char
xxx

Umar
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 10:01:01 am »

i had the same problem (i think) try using the flirt and charm command and it should move the story along.
kaihinata

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 03:50:17 pm »

Oh I dont know why they do that. Even if your having a special event like getting married to someone else, they pop up and invite themselves in >< so annoying. Even if u try to tell them to leave, they end up poking u or something gosh...
I lock my doors ^^
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 07:45:04 pm »

There are some serious flaws in the the stories.  I won't say there are bugs, but the conditions for some of the plot-lines are not at all very intuitive.  I have seriously thought about posting a game spoiler here, but I have mixed feelings about doing that.  It would really remove a lot of enjoyment from the game if you know all the "buttons to push"; but on the other hand, it may save you from beating your computer with a shovel.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: