Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:52:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Feuman - Your not-so-average businessman  (Read 7393 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2007, 05:25:11 pm »

Since the sims I've uploaded lately are "special" most of the time, I think it's about time I try uploading a somewhat normal sim, I hope it's good enough for everybody and Yakov. Smiley
Meet Mr. Feuman, he's...err, well, he does good business with good looks. :lol:

Clothes: Suits for the bodybuilder (mesh needed)
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2411
Skin: HP's Idolatry of Flesh Skintone, MTS2
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=221480
Eyes: by Helaene
Glasses: My Unlocked Maxis Glasses with Frames
Everything else by Maxis

Enjoy! Wink

* Mr. Feuman 4.jpg (156.63 KB, 548x524 - viewed 7893 times.)
* Mr. Feuman.zip (3831.64 KB - downloaded 561 times.)
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 06:42:13 pm »

Very nice sim Triple! :thumbup:

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 09:08:39 pm »

Triple sSs, when have I ever been less than enthusiastic about ... hrm - scratch that, storm clouds bunching up and body tingling, guess there is such a thing as prudence.

Granted not every upload ever shared has reduced me to drooling mouth-breathing mouse-clicking downloader, but aside from certain differences of opinion between what is appropriate fodder for the game, I have always found both your humour and your tastes quite delightful.  We are both men of the world (go with me on this) and as such are mature and sophisticated (stop giggling no one will buy this if you keep giggling) enough to agree to disagree on certain quibbling matters such as obsess the low-brow'ed (yes I plucked them - the monobrow thing went out years ago with the end of Trog McTrog's stage career).

As it is, I do require a number of dashing civilised men in my neighbourhoods to accentuate the difference between the debauched and the pristeen.  What good is having a family aspiration sim if there is no erstwhile bread-winner?  And even then, it is a necessity of any drama that an heroic protagonist be every so squeaky-clean so that the villany of his antagonists be the more readily apprehended by the viewer.

In short, though by nature I am a knuckle-dragging oaf and passable clothing horse, I do have tastes, though admitedly somewhat barbaric.  Yet, even so, I can peer upon this ernest young man and appreciate him as shipped.

Onto an off-topic matter, it bethinks me that you have had problems in the past with multi-age clothing packages.  I think this may be the source of your problem with the huge BB.  I am not sure what mechanism is at play here, since the age token should have no impact on cataloguing and should only limit display in CAS and shopping screens by age group.  I wonder if there is some mod you might have that disables the use of elder clothing types or limits the display of Maxis-made content like the OFB weird hats and head-gear.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 10:48:04 pm »

Well, thanks, Yakov for your uh, compliments. I'd have to say that was...a bit long for what I'm used to, but still, thanks. Smiley

And about the Huge BB thing, I know that I don't use any "hidder mods," but that might not be the problem, I think I already figured out the issue with the HBB meshes. (I assume you didn't see my post at the bug reports thread)
kim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 05:20:34 pm »

Very nice

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 06:39:16 pm »

He's beautiful. Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 09:40:04 pm »

Quote from: Triple_sSs;675372
Well, thanks, Yakov for your uh, compliments. I'd have to say that was...a bit long for what I'm used to, but still, thanks. Smiley

And about the Huge BB thing, I know that I don't use any "hidder mods," but that might not be the problem, I think I already figured out the issue with the HBB meshes. (I assume you didn't see my post at the bug reports thread)

Sometimes, not often, I have a need to be more verbose than "squee", hard as it may be to believe.  You are certainly one of the community's "up and coming artists" so well worth the momentary laspe in my pose Smiley

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 02:48:36 am »

Thank you Triple sSs! He looks wonderful. Smiley

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 07:05:46 am »

Fantastic job! :icon_smi:
88tatiana

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 05:17:01 pm »

Oooo very nice.
Pages: [1]
  Print