Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:36:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am trying to find out how to rid my game of....  (Read 2011 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pothead
« on: April 11, 2007, 08:05:57 am »

:help: :spank2: I am trying to rid myy game of this hack that I'm not sure where it is that I picked it up at! It allows you to place objects such as furniture and such in the middle of a square tile ratherthan line them up. Now, however, I am not able to put in doors or windows anywhere, so I just want to be rid of that hack/mod. But, I honestly do NOT know what I am even looking for at thiss juncture. Can anybody help!!!?Huh???
Thanks ahead of time,
James:punch: :blob6:
andrewmorris92

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 08:08:59 am »

have you got the     move_objects on         cheat on/off this may be your problem

((α.η.∂.я.ε.ω))
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 02:03:27 pm »

The particular hack sounds like "See Them".  If you want to keep the hack, configure it so snap object to grid is on and you should be fine for placing furniture, doors and windows.
veash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:33:21 pm »

Download and run this program, it'll show you which items in your Downloads folders are hacks/mods and you can go from there.  Delphi's Download Organizer:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=227925
Morgan415864

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 01:38:48 pm »

actually this doesnt sound like a hack, unless you specifically remember downoading it. it sounds like the cheat boolprop snapobjectstogrid false, cheat. this is exactly what it sounds like to me. it could be enabled in the start up some how. when you get in game, go into a family and open up the cheat menu (ctrl+shift+c) then type in boolprop snapobjectstogrid true. see if this helps.

"Be happy when you bite the apple and see the whole worm, throw up if you find a half."
TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 02:14:31 pm »

What ancient said sounds right. It sounds like you have DaveLuv’s SeeThem2 installed into your game (which if you do will be the heart icon in your folder; I think it’s a heart in mine) What it sounds like to me is that you have two many clicked.

As with SeeThem2 it’s recommended that you only have two at a time clicked like for example the nude fix, and the being able to place objects diagonal. More than one can result in your doors and windows not placing the way that they should or not placing at all.

If all the other suggestions fail and you have this installed, go through and see how many you have clicked and then change it to only the two that you really want or need.

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: