Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:15:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: more x-force  (Read 3322 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2007, 08:48:45 pm »

have you been wanting to reenact the eXecutioner song in sims but just never had the sims to do it, have you wanted to find yourself arrested by x-factor and forced into slavery by the canadian department K have you always wanted to see caliban make a grilled cheese sandwich? well now you can, with the new x-force diver collection, enact any story line you can remember and a few you only dreamed of... with any luck a few villians and the whole x-force universe will be completed......

good luck and enjoy

Dani Moonstar;

originally codenamed Psyche and later Mirage, is a Marvel Comics superheroine associated with the X-Men. A mutant, Moonstar originally possessed the ability to create illusions of her opponents’ fears. She later developed a wide range of psionic and energy manipulation powers. She was a member of the X-Men’s 1980s junior team The New Mutants and, after a long absence, its reincarnation X-Force.
One of the few Native American superheroes, Moonstar is very in touch with her Cheyenne heritage.

Feral;

is a Marvel Comics superheroine most recognizably associated as a member of the New Mutants and X-Force. In many ways, she was X-Force's counterpart to X-Factor's Wolfsbane, or the X-Men's Wolverine

Domino;

is a Marvel Comics superheroine best known as a member of the X-Men offshoot X-Force. In addition to her exceptional marksmanship and hand-to-hand skills, Domino possesses mutant probability-altering powers, similar to those of the X-Men Longshot. She often uses her skills as a mercenary, but has also been the partner, confidant and lover of the superhero Cable, lieutenant in his militant group X-Force and an ally of the X-Men.

Magik;

is a Marvel Comics superheroine associated with the X-Men. Originally, she was only the child sister of the Russian X-Men Colossus. In the 1983 limited series Magik (Illyana and Storm), she aged seven years while in a paranormal dimension called Limbo, became a sorceress and developed the mutant ability to create "teleportation disks." She then became close to the young X-Man Shadowcat and was associated as a member of the New Mutants later appearing in issues of X-Force. She died of the Legacy Virus, a great tragedy in the life of Colossus (which haunts him even to this day).

Blaquesmith;

is a Marvel comics superhero associated with the Askani sisters. Born into a post-apocalyptic alternate future, Blaquesmith was the first male to be admitted into the Askani sisterhood, a group of warrior women opposed to the rule of Apocalypse. In return for this deed, the Askani charged him with the task of mentoring the Chosen One of the Askani, the Askani'son, who happened to be Nathan Summers, later known as Cable.

Garrison Kane;

also known as Weapon X and Kane, is a Marvel comics superhero, Kane was a former member of Cable's mercenary team called Six Pack. Although he was the youngest member, he was not immature and handled himself well enough on the field. In a Six Pack mission, the team was ambushed by Cable's clone Stryfe, and Kane lost his arms and legsKane joined the Weapon X program and was transformed into a cyborg by weapon X who grafted cybernetic arms with weaponry in place of his real ones.

Caliban;

is a Marvel comics superhero associated with the x-men, He is born an albino mutant with large yellow eyes. At some point in his life, he is banished from his home by his father, who named him Caliban, after a character from the play The Tempest by William Shakespeare. Eventually, the loner Caliban defeats Apocalypse's control at the cost of his mental faculties. At one point, when Sabretooth is a reluctant X-Men member, the mutant detector kidnaps X-Man Jubilee in exchange for the savage mutant, but he flees when Sabretooth mauls his face.

Though mentally unwell, he retains enormous physical power and is befriended by the mutant Cable. Oddly, Caliban's color shifts from white and monstrous to a semi-friendly Ogre-like form that is purple in coloration. Cable invites Caliban to join his team X-Force. Caliban has many adventures with the team, such as confronting Mojo and his forces, and when Apocalypse's enemy Mister Sinister infiltrates the X-Mansion, Apocalypse's mental leash causes him to savagely maul Sinister. He also has several confrontations with Sabretooth during this time.

this is just a little history on these heroes, i hope to have them online soon... sorry there are no pics of the sims themselves but i will have them up soon enough...... this will atleast refresh all our memories to get ready and sim

----------------------

WELL ITS TAKING A LITTLE LONGER, LIFE SOMETIME GETS IN THE WAY OF SIMMING, LOL HERE IS AN UPDATED IMAGE AND AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH FINISHED, I HAVE TO HAVE TEM RUN A FEW LAPS SO I CAN MAKE SURE THEIR ISNT ANY WEIRD DISTORTION LIKE I NOTICED WITH A FEW OF MY OTHER CREATIONS, IN ANY CASE THEY ARE LOOKING GOOD....

INCIDENTLY, IF ANYONE SEES THIS AND HAPPENS TO KNOW WHAT MESH IS ON FERAL'S HEAD, POST HERE WHENE TO FIND IT AND WHO MADE IT, CAUSE I'M PLUG OUTA LUCK THERE, I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN LOOKING...

THANX AND PEACE... HOPE TO HAVE THEM UPLOADED SOON

* xnew2.JPG (139.34 KB, 939x997 - viewed 1558 times.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 06:38:41 pm by tophatdan » Logged

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: