Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:22:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF:Info on extracting "made up" sims faces?  (Read 1840 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2007, 04:33:05 am »

And then using those faces to convert into full costume makeup? And I'm talking about the faces that start off as their base self, and then people/Maxis has made them up. I know how to "convert" the base faces of sims into masks. I thought about using SimPE to find and extract the forementioned files. Also, to make sure the faces stay the way they are, how do I go about creating a .package file specifically for that face for use in Bodyshop? I've been using the same base .package file for all my full masks in Bodyshop, so any masks I make tend to take on some attributes of the original mask that the package file was made for.Lost yet? Ok, when I convert a face to a mask, I go into BS and export my default full mask base.I then copy the intended face and rename it to what the default mask file name is, thus replacing the default base file, but the xxxx.package file stays the same, and has info on the orginal mask, so the "new" mask gets blended, so to speak.So, I hope someone can help.......

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 05:47:38 am »

I think that this thread should be in the 'WCIF' Forum..

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: