Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:55:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLANCHE - MoonStar Love House. HONEY  (Read 3429 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
atlante

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:08:55 am »

Hi again,

Wellcome back to NABOO, SCI-FI addicts. I was so excited to use that mesh, hope I had made a good use of it, with my little bit of morgfing of course. Thanks a lot Darth Fubar.

After a long TIME TRYING TO SURVIVE, NABOO couldn´t get through the right engine to keep his dimension working. So many left, and after so many thecnicals problems, most of buildings crash and the Starships that make NABOO famous start to migrate. Obviously the LOVE HOUSES start to close one by one, and finally we all decide to move to a new place, MOONSTAR is our first step, but a NEW NABOO is being designed, this new one, will shine even more than the first.

THANKS A LOT FOR WAITING.

This characters are Freestyle, that means that are not really related to any movie serie. Actually I recreate the atmosphere out the life out in a fun place called NABOO, soon another city called MOONSTAR will be added to this series, there will be the recreation area of Naboo. Have FUN.

NABOO CHARACTERS

The Cortesans: beautiful women that enjoy their lifes hanging around having and giving pleasure.
The Alien Courtesans: females from all kind and races that enjoy their lifes hanging around having and giving pleasure.
The Palace Guard: muscular women, that take care of the courtesans and look for the security indoors Naboo's houses.
The City Assistanst: Gorgeous devilish Man dedicated to serve and give anything wanted from the Courtesans.
The Police: again women, dressed and armed for the purpose, they take care of the streets of Naboo.
The Droids: female ones based on diferent body meshes, feminine robots that help and make Naboo's citizens life a bit easier.
The Airport Controllers: women, dressed and armed for taking care of the multiple airports of Naboo.
The Air Force: protectors of the Kingdom, huge flying man of all kind.
The Counselors: Diferent ones. Still working.
The Citizens: Sims and Alien ones.
The Visitors: Alien ones.
The Love House: Naboo's best place to find sexy mates, girls and boys.

I want to specially thank to some creators, most of them from Modthesims2 that are so into Star Wars and Sci-fi items, that much that I got so into it. For these creations I used bodyshop ítems from Bipsouille, Marie_fay, Getagirl4, Genreral Zoi & Synapticsim. For ambience and decoration I use a lot of things from Xanathon, Sgoobysnacks29, Mickyss, Erwinsims, Sims2lvr005, V1nd1care, Muyper77 and Wintermutai. Of course I used a lot staff from other people that I want to thank aswell, but these people I mentioned had really work a lot on this Star Wars or sci-fi related Proyect, and that’s why I decide to create a bunch of new characters to play with.

Remenber that they are far away from the movies or the original content of those, but I think they will fit any of the scenaries created to a Galactica Story.

NABOO CITY VIEWS & LINKS
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21723
NABOO HISTORY & EXTRA PICS
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21809

Thanks guys.
Thanks a lot to all creators.
Thanks to players for downloading.
Hope you like this new proyect.

CREATION IS A GIFT, SHARING A WAY OF LOVE.
NONE OF MY SIMS TRY TO BE PERFECT SO I AM NOT.

CREDITS---------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to give all credits properly. Let me know if I forget anyone.
DON'T FORGET TO LOOK FOR THE MESHES. Any doubt read this
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21483

Don´t forget to get he amazing meshes for Twi´leks from Darth Fubar

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=204201

* BLANCHE-OK.rar (2468.8 KB - downloaded 292 times.)

* snapshot_9327a7eb_7328c953.jpg (37.31 KB, 600x450 - viewed 552 times.)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 05:51:21 pm by atlante » Logged

...TO ALL LONELY CREATURES OF THE UNIVERSE, WELCOME TO
IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 05:01:10 pm »

Nice Job

atlante

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 05:12:31 pm »

hey

thanks a lot.