Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:41:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Indigo Child (Fourth Section Up)  (Read 3561 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2007, 11:15:41 am »

Auothers note:
I am a writer by trade so I have written quite a bit but this is my first time doing a story basied around my Sims game. Critques is very welcome as are and comments that are not dirogitory or mean.

The Indigo Child

Main Charaters

Kinshi Shinjiru- The young child of Shilo and Feron Shinjiru. There seems to be something more about her and the way she acts.

Shilo Shinjiru- Mother Of Kinshi, she was raised in a strict famaily who dident belive in non-sense like Psychic abblities. She had carried this in her personaliy most of her life.

Feron Shinjiru- Feron is the father of Kinshi he was born in the out skirts of New York. His father commeted suicide when he was ten after an extream battle with Psycosis. He grew up with his mother who was a health freak.

Sakura- A strange beaing that only Kinshi seems to be able to see. she claims to be a japanese fox demon.

-Children Of The Crystall-

The moon shone in weakly into the room of a small girl. her face seemed framed with consern. As long blond hair fell around her face. she was a very pretty child with large blue eyes and a slightly cubby face. Her name was Kinshi and she seemed to be a normal child. as she lay there her mother peeked into her room. The woman frowned lightly at her daughter and walked into the room she tenderly tucked her in.

She then walked from the room. her long black hair cascadeing down her sholders. She was a novelist. well known for her books on science and art. she walked into the living room her husband was sitting there watching T.V. He had just gotten off of work at a local pharmacy. he smiled weakly at her.

"She asleep?" he asked tentivtivly.

"Yes..." the woman said calmly. her husband nodded lightly then patted the seat next to him.

"Come sit down love...you realy worry to much" he said his blue eyes where calm.

"...your right...her dreams probubly mean nothing...its just... shes not getting enough sleep becuse of them, there nightmares shes told me about a few." She sighed and sat down next to him she then put her head on her husbands sholder. Meanwhile up in Shinjis room the littel girl tossed in her bed as she slept. another woman stood over here. this young woman had brown short hair and percing blue eyes.

"....Dream..." she wispered into the girls ear. she then walked over to the toybox in her room. it was colorfull. the woman opened it slowly and then placed a stuff  bunny rabbit into it with a smile. she then stood up again

She walked one more time over to the girls bed then slowly the girl woke. the woman froze for a second then slowly she watched her the girl did not glance once at her.

The woman nodded softly then dissapered. leaveing Kinshi alone in the room. The young girl yawned lightly.

"Crystal..." she wispered lightly to herself. she then stood up her wide eyes going straight to the toybox. she walked over to it and opened it. There laying with the rest of her toys was the rabbit. She frowned lightly then picked it up looking it over. "You put this here dident you Sakura...I know you where here..I could feel you " she said lightly to her room. she then sat down with the rabbit and hugged it. why did Sakura always leave before she could thank her. another stuffed animal she had given her sat on the floor by her bed.

As she sat there she felt something stirr behind her she looked over her sholder and there was the woman. her slender eyes stared into the girl.

"How did you know about me" she said lightly. The girl looked up with wide eyes.

"I've seen you in my dreams...your always with them...the children in the crystal palace" she spoke with honisty and kindness. the woman sighed and sat down next to her. her legs crossed.

"Your dreams...are they why I'm here...why I'm drawn to you" she asked. Kinshi sighed slightly.

"I dont know Sakura" she said with a frown. she then stood up as she did Sakura followed suite. "I'm going to go see mama" she said with a laugh. she then ran down the steps to the livingroom. her father had already gone to bed leaveing only her mother there. she sat down next to the woman.

"Kin..did you have another dream?" her mother asked as she sat down Kinshi nodded.

"Yes its ok mama...Sakura was there when I woke" she said matter of factly.

"Who is Sakura?" her mother asked.

"I'm Sakura..stupid human" the woman said. Kinshi's mother did not however seem to hear her.

"Sakura is my firend" Kinshi said slowly. her mother shook her head lightly then went back to watching the TV Kinshi sighed and looked up over at Sakura. the woman shrugged then dissapered Kinshi curled up next to her mother.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 11:09:33 am by KacoshiAjewl » Logged

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Iscy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 05:24:14 am »

Sounds good so far! :3
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 02:41:59 pm »

-New Charaters-

The Crystal Children- A group of Children with Psychic powers this group lives at the Crystal Palace Orginization. they all show an extreem sensitivity.

Donna- The Director of the Crystal Palace she runs and maintains the facility. she has been working on this for most of her life. She bares an uncanny reseblance to Sakura.

Shin-Shin worked at a japanese temple for a good portian of his childhood when he turned fifteen he left japan and moved to america. there he found out about the Crystal Palace and spoke with the old director the man took him in as a resercher he is currenly trying to work out who or what then Crystal children are.

-The Crystal Palace-

The sun shone into the bedroom of young Kinshi. she rubbed her eyes as she woke slowly. her large eyes scanned the room there on her end table sat her rabbit.

"S-sakura?" she said slowly looking around. the demon stood up from the floor where she had curled up to sleep.

"I'm still here kid..." she said softly. kinshi nodded and looked over her sholder.

"You protect the Children in the Crystal Palace dont you Sakura...I saw you again in my dream." she said.

"Listen I've no clue about these children..." she said putting a hand on her hip " I'm just a lowly Demon" she ran a hand through her hair.

"Oh..." Kinshi hung her head slightly as she sat there

"Oh dont do that!" the demon ran over to the other side of the bed as kinshi stood up. she looked around then picked up the rabbit she had given her.

"Dont be so sad..." she said holding up the rabbit and talking through it. the girl gigled lightly.

"Alright Sakura...I wont be sad...but whos protecting the Children...the Crystal children?" she asked sakura shrugged lightly.

"I dont know" she crooned to the girl. " I must leave i will be back tommrow...." she said lightly setting the bunny down again. she then dissapered in a bright light.

The morning woke Donna from a sound sleep. there had been a young girl in it. she had called her Sakura. Only one person called her that, and it was Shin the Researcher at the Orginization. She sighed slightly and got up. could this child be another Crystal Child like the others she looked after. They where all highly intellegant and Senstive children. they also all possesed some sort of psychic abllity something she wished she had. the woman slipped on one of her night gowns having slept in her underwear. she looked into the mirror and frowned she had never liked her eyes. they where sneeky and slender. she walked out of the room and walked down the stairs when she reached the bottom floor she knoticed Shin sitting at the table.

"Hey...your up early..." she said walking towards him " Can i sit down" she asked.

"Of cours you can Sakura..." he said with a smile. she pulled out the chair.

"Theres something i want to talk to you about..."

"What?" he said.

"Do you belive in prophithetical dreams...." she asked sitting across from him.

"Dreams that show whats going to happen...with those kids around i'll belive anything" he laughed,. Donna nodded slowly.

"I had this dream last night... of a girl she was standing infront of me and kept calling me Sakura...she said I was the keeper the the Crystal Children" she said slowly Shin laughed.

"sounds like someone is having an overactive imagination last night." He laughed again thumbing his nose at her donna laughed to.

"Ya...maybe I'm just wishing to much its just those kids are wonders...they all are so intelegant and there abblitys to forcast the future is amazing...you know yesterday Kara came up to me and told me that Kira's mother would visit and a few seconds later the woman was at the door." she said standing up.

"Gusse It's time for breakfast." she said

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 05:44:57 pm »

-The Field Trip-

"Hey Shin help me in the kitchen we have to make dinner for everyone..." Donna said slowly as she walked past him he had been playing the pinball machien. he nodded and then followed her in. She got out the chicken and started to prepare it.

"Sure...Let me just get this dish in the washer...you know" he said picking up the plate from the counter and looking at her. "I got a call earlier this morning after breakfast a teacher wants to bring in her kids for a field trip.. she said it would be good for them to see something out of the oridinary...she seemed nice enough" he said shakeing his fingure at her.

"Sounds fine to me..." she said looking over her sholder at him. "just as long as shes not going to call us quacks like alot of people do..." she frowned. the man shook his head and put away the dishes.

"No no she dident seem that type. she teaches a younger class there doing there first reserch reports she made it about paranormal phenominon." he laughed.

"Alright then" she laughed. turning back to the meal.

Later while the dinner progressed with the kids kelly one of the older children turned to her. she was a beautifull girl with blond hair and green eyes her clothing of choice was all black as was her thick eyeliner and hat preched jauntly on her hair.

"Were going to have visitors next week wont we..." she said as she ate. Dark looked up from his food the littel boy was latino with dark hair.

"Actualy yes we are..." Donna said lightly. Kara the young black girl looked over at them her mouth full.

"She'll be with them" she said. she then turned back to her food not elaberating.

"Who will..." Daniel said his blong locks falling into his eyes.

"She...the one in Indigo" Kara said thickly through her food.

"The one in blue what does that mean Kara" kira a red head said. kara stuck her toung out at the then continued to eat. as donna watched them she wondered what they knew that she dident. who was the girl they where talking about.

"Mom...Our teacher said we where going on a Field trip but we have to get permission." Kinshi said slowly as she walked over to her mom. her mother looked at her slightly

"We will have to talk with your father when he gets home it shouldent be more then an hour now" she said slightly then patted the seat next to her. "come sit down..." she said lightly kinshi did so and then looked at her mother softly.

"Mom...can you see sakura..." she asked. her mother raised an eyebrow was she on that again.

"No hun i dont see he...is she your imaginary firend?" she asked Kinshi shook her head.

"No but...i dont think people can see her." she said lightly. she then stood up and smiled "I'm going up to my room mom..." she said lightly as she walked up the stairs to her room.

Once in her room she sat down on her bed and picked up the rabbit.

"Sakura...are you here?" she asked softly as she did she heard a cuckling behind her.

"How did i know you where going to call me kid...I'm here." she laughed slightly. Kinshi stood up and then hugged the demon

"I'm glad i met you sakura..." she said lightly the demon nodded then sat down on the girls bed she sat down next to him. "If my parents Agree to it I'm going to the Crystal Palace..." she said lightly. the demon cocked her head to one side.

"You mean that place you talk about it real?" she said. Kinshi nodded slowly.

"Yes it is..." she said lightly. the two sat in silence for some time when Kinshi heard a car door shut outside. "Papa's home" she said jummping off the bed. she then ran down the strairs to greet her father. when she did she found him sitting at the dinning room table with her mother. he smiled at her when she entered.

"So tell me about this field trip" he said Kinshi nodded then sat down oppisite him. her mother was next to her.

"Well...Its to a place called Crystal palace..." she said softly. "my teacher said it will be fun" she said smiling softly.she said as she did sakura came into the room she sat down next to Kinshi.

"Hey kid...hows it going" she said softly Kinshi turned to look at her then forwned.

"Fine..." she said.

"uh...who are you talking to Kinshi" her father asked.

"I'm talking to Sakura..." she said turning back to him. he looked at her mother who shrugged lightly.

"Its her imaginary firend i suppose" she said lightly.

"she's not immaginary..." she said softly " Papa can i please go!" she whimpered. the man laughed then nodded.

"Sure i dont see why not" he smiled. then stood up.

"Now time for some TV ehh...you going to join me you two" he asked Kinshi shook her head lightly while her mother sighed and stood up.

"No..i have a new novel I'm working on..." she said walking out of the room into the Office her father shrugged and went the same way to the living room.

Now only sakura where in the room together.

"Why cant they see you?" she asked sakura smirke.

"Becuse I'm a fox demon" she said brightly.

"Oh.." kinshi frowned.

"Hey kid i have to go..." Sakura said slowly she then dissapered in a bright light.

KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 11:08:17 am »

Aouthers note- well this story is shaping up better then i expected. Though i would realy like more comments. I love hearing from people who read my stories what they think.

-The Demon and The Palace-

A shadowy figure advanced on the children in the crystall palace. the opulent bulding was shaped like a flower of crystal. a woman with long hair dreaded and back in a pony tail hugged the young ones close to her as the figure advanced towards them. two teens both blond stood gaurd infront of the woman and children. Kinshi stood at the edge of the sceen her messy blond hair out of its normal ponytail.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!" she yelled. one of the teens looked at her then hissed

"Wake up"

Kinshi's eyes flew open she then slowly sat up. today was the day of her school trip. she ran a hand through her hair and got up. she got dressed in her School uniform. she went downstairs her mother was waiting to see her off. both walked to the buss.

When she got on the bus she was faced with nosiy kids some of witch seemed to like to make her life hell. the girl sighed and sat there in silence for most of the ride as the got to the school the kids who whernt going got off those who where stayed. She sat there looking up at the front of the buss her long blond bangs fell into her eyes.

"When are we going to get there" one of the girls upfront complained. the teacher was sitting in the front seat.

"Where almost there..." she said lightly she was a pretty woman with long blond hair and kind eyes. she smiled at them. Kinshi sighed as she sat there the landscaped passed them. she was stuck to wondering if it looked like it had in her dreams a crystailine flower. they pulled up to a rather ambiguous bulding and parked an hour later. everyone got out and milled about waiting for instructions.

As they waited Kinshi turned to the teacher her blue eyes looking up at her.

"Is this the place?" she asked slightly dissipointed by the apperance of the place.

"Yes" she said smiling brightly and putting a hand on her sholder. she looked at the place and smiled she had known about the place since she was a kid she had always hoped that if she went there they would tell her she was like the children. though,when she got older and went there she had no such luck. "Now....lets see if we can get anyone out the director is named Donna" she said wrinkling her nose. she then turned and saw most of the front of the building was made out of glass she motioned to one of them inside. then called out.

after a littel discussion with a blood haired female teen who looked quite scary to most of the kids. another woman was brought out. Kinshi's eyes widened as she saw the woman save for her odd hair she looked like a carbon copy of her sakura. as the woman stood there most of the kids turned to her. the other girl dissapered back into the buliding.

"Now your here on a field trip here...i must tell you we dont get many so we have an area set up for a bit of a speach by me and shin out reasercher." she said some of the kids complained but Kinshi just continued to stare at her

As the woman continued to talk to about waht the did there about the facility itself. Kinshi walked over to her teacher she looked at her and smiled.

"She looks like someone I know" she said lightly the teacher looked over at her with a soft smile.

"Realy i always though she had quite an unusal look...dont tell her but she kinda looks like a cat" the teacher joked kinshi looked at her then smiled.

"I'd say more like a fox" she gigled. as the spoke one of the girls asked a question about what a crystal child was.

"You will find out at the speach..." Donna said with a smirk. as she did the teacher turned to her and smiled.

"Well then lets get them inside." she said smiling. she then turned to the class "Ok line up!" she said brgihtly they did as she asked and so did Kinshi she got in the back of the line. soon they where all in and being showed around the facility

"The children are given every thing they need...we are here to increase there abblitlys and help them develop there intelegance in the process" she said as they walked outside there was a pool and several easles. soon they went up to the rooms. some of the littel girls where up there playing with toys. one a littel black girl stood up and smiled at them she then walked to donna.

"See i told you she would be with them the girl in indigo" she said brightly as she walked up to Kinshi. The littel girl backed away slightly as the girl got to close.

"Oh..." she said looking at kinshi as well.

"Anyways on to the spech follow me!" she smiled and lead them out they all sat down as did the children.

"So now where all here" Donna said lightly when the last kid sat down.

"now you have been asking what crystal children are..." Donna said lightly Shin stood up slightly when she said that.

" A crystal child is a child who has an over sensitivity to psychic power and they themselve posses these." he said loudly so everyone could hear him he the launched into a speach as he did donna watched him slightly still wondering why Kara had labled the young blond girl the Indigo girl. true the school uniform for girls was a dark blue but still. she looked at her was there something more about this child that sat before her.

She got no vibes from the girl but then she dident get much from the crystal children in her care she could be one. as she watched her the girl seemed slightly curious about what they where saying but other then that Donna couldent read her.she had a soft frown on her face. yet she still looked very calm despite. her long hair was slighly untameable. an hour later they finished the speach after each of the childre told how they had got there and Donna told them of there youngest child there she was only a toddle. as the group broke up to go to the bus she talked with shin then they both ambushed the techer and Kinshi.

"I wanted to talk to you about Kinshi" Donna said slowly to the other woman.

"What is it?" the teacher asked looking over at Kinshi.

"Oh its nothing bad...its just i think she might be like our children here..." she said

"Realy! her" she looked at kinshi then smiled brightly "I dident think they where like her from what I've resrched most Crystal Children there system busters...they dont like rules nor do the follow them" she said.Kinshi frowned it was true that it dident applie to her.

"I..I'v seen you before...Sakura" she said looking at Donna. the womans eyes widened and she walked over to her.

"Only one person calls me Sakura..."she said lightly Shin also stared at the young child.

"That would be me..." he said looking at Kinshi. the young girl looked at her.

"You look like Sakura...shes a Fox Demon...she watches me " she said lightly the teacher watched them.

"Fox demons are a sign of both good and bad..she could possbliy be seeing one." he frowned lightly.

"Anyways i would like to see her again sometime...please here take our number Kinshi and make an appointment sometime so we can find out for sure" Donna said handing her a card she slipped it into her pocket then nodded.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: