Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:43:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Annika and Pixie Loveless  (Read 97807 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2007, 01:01:29 pm »

She has such a dreaming look about her.
There’s a faraway look in her eyes.
Thank you so much for sharing her Enayla' Cheesy
A true masterpiece!

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
banba1

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2007, 01:28:23 pm »

so beautiful! thank you Smiley
Moonglore

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2007, 02:11:01 pm »

really nice thanks for sharing
mamallamasr

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2007, 02:55:39 pm »

Your skins are absolutely beautiful and so natural looking!

Help!  I'm downloading again...:h3lp:
bluegummiworms

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2007, 02:56:18 pm »

She is so beautiful, I have been waiting for another model of yours to come up for download, ever since Elizabeth I have wanted to add another and here she is. Thanks so much!!!
u4ilka

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2007, 03:39:22 pm »

She is pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hriveresse

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2007, 04:48:05 pm »

Quote from: Enayla;682895
hriveresse   - did you try clean installer like I suggested in the first post? If that doesn't work, I really have no clue what's wrong. Did anyone else experience issues in getting the skin to work?

Thanks for the reply. I did try Clean Installer and the results are the same, which is a pity because I find the new skintone charming. Everything is showing perfectly, makeup included, including the eyes from your last post. All but the skintone itself.

I'm guessing this is the first creation you upload since you installed Seasons? It might be just that, though it'd be a shame if all your next creations became unavailable for us users who prefer to play without expansions. Either that's the case or my game is being wacky for some reason I can't decipher.

Lovely as ever, anyway. Thank you again.
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2007, 05:00:56 pm »

Quote from: hriveresse;683370
Thanks for the reply. I did try Clean Installer and the results are the same, which is a pity because I find the new skintone charming. Everything is showing perfectly, makeup included, including the eyes from your last post. All but the skintone itself.

I'm guessing this is the first creation you upload since you installed Seasons? It might be just that, though it'd be a shame if all your next creations became unavailable for us users who prefer to play without expansions. Either that's the case or my game is being wacky for some reason I can't decipher.

Lovely as ever, anyway. Thank you again.

I'm only running the base game on my laptop and the skin shows up fine for me :scratch:

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2007, 05:05:40 pm »

Thank you everyone :>

I don't have Seasons installed yet - I've got it sitting here next to me but I've only installed up to pets. Try to re-download it or have a friend download and send it over... no clue of what's wrong.

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
Raleigh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2007, 05:38:58 pm »

Quote from: oph3lia;683389
I'm only running the base game on my laptop and the skin shows up fine for me :scratch:

I only have OFB and it also works perfectly fine for me.

bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2007, 06:23:35 pm »

This was an earlier bug with Pets before the patch came out. If you(hriveresse) don't have the patch from the official site, I'd suggest installing it. The bug is/was a bodyshop problem - if you don't have Pets, then creators who DO have Pets' creations will not show up in your game.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
hriveresse

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2007, 07:27:19 pm »

Quote from: bungee_rope;683466
The bug is/was a bodyshop problem - if you don't have Pets, then creators who DO have Pets' creations will not show up in your game.

I don't actually have it installed, or any of the expansions for the matter: I got rid of them all after I decided to start over and I'm now pretty happy with just the base game.

I've heard about the Pets issue, but the weird situation here is the Loveless skintone is the only CC by Enayla my game refuses to acknowledge. All her recent content shows up without trouble, including the large eye collection uploaded here this last week.

Stranger still: when installing Annika I actually got her to show amid my other Saved Sims, and her skintone did appear on her perfectly, only my Bodyshop and CAS both just refuse to list it among all the other available skintones I have. Curious about this, I installed Incubi to make a test, and both CAS and Bodyshop listed it at once, while still rejecting Loveless. So who knows. Perhaps this is simply a weird personal game issue.

Enayla and all, thank you for bothering with my weird case. Loveless is rather close to Fall, so I guess I'll just make do with that. Smiley Even the eyebrow makeup fits that skintone rather nicely.
Tiger_Lily

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2007, 08:07:03 pm »

She is extremely beautiful! Thank you for sharing her, Enayla. Smiley
Lyall

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2007, 09:25:19 pm »

That's a very lovely skintone, Enayla. And an even lovelier Sim. Thank you very much for sharing them.

Quote from: hriveresse;683547

Stranger still: when installing Annika I actually got her to show amid my other Saved Sims, and her skintone did appear on her perfectly, only my Bodyshop and CAS both just refuse to list it among all the other available skintones I have. Curious about this, I installed Incubi to make a test, and both CAS and Bodyshop listed it at once, while still rejecting Loveless. So who knows. Perhaps this is simply a weird personal game issue.

And just to add, I'm having this same problem. The skintone is there on Annika but it's not listed.

“Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die.” - Mel Brooks
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2007, 10:28:52 pm »

I love your work very much! Thank you for sharing beauty works:thumblef:

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: