Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:47:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zarek, from the "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" contest  (Read 5515 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2007, 08:01:06 pm »

Zarek is one of my favorite characters ever. He has been a sim for quite a while and is featured in one of my X-Men fanfiction stories. Most importantly though, he was one of the co-winners of the "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" contest. I'm so proud of him! He even held onto his temper throughout most of the rounds. (He can be a little grumpy, but you didn't hear that from me.)

For those who would like to see more about him, here are some links to app round, round1, round2, and round3. And for those who are interested in the fanfiction, here is the first few chapters of his story but it's far from being finished.

The costume in the picture above is included, it is a recolor of SynapticSim's Superhero Base Costume found here. I was fairly happy with the results. NEEDED mesh ZenFitMaleAMBodyUnderwear_MESH found here

Credits
Eyebrows by Helaene
Eyes by Enayla
Eyelashes by Rensims
Skintone is Kavar's Coyote Athlete linked blackhair, found here
Everything else is from in-game.
(The earring in the first picture is not included as that pic is his more "casual" look, but it's by Beosboxboy here if you want it.)

If you use cleanpack installer and decide not to use the custom content, I fully understand. His eyes are green, normal Maxis brows look fine on him, eyelashes are not necessary (I just like them), and before I started using custom skintones Zarek used either the Light or Pale from the base game.

The upload was packaged with cleanpack installer, I have all expansion packs, and if I've forgotten anything please let me know so I can make corrections.

Hope you like Zarek as much as I do!
~dizi

* ZarekContest.Sims2Pack (3068.59 KB - downloaded 232 times.)

* snapshot72e3ce05b2ea50aur5.jpg (50.53 KB, 600x450 - viewed 694 times.)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 11:42:05 am by kim » Logged

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 08:32:46 pm »

Oh!  Cue the theme music maestro!  Zarek can rescue me any old time =)  Thank you for this *ZING!*POW!*BONK!* crime-fighting masterpiece! YAY ness!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 11:42:25 am »

Nice Job

sofijadosen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 04:47:21 pm »

Finally, a manly Sim!
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 07:55:08 pm »

Oooh, he's a hottie. Cheesy

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 07:29:31 am »

Fantastic job! :icon_smi:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: