Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:16:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mesh for this costume...  (Read 3429 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dark_jean

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2007, 07:19:52 am »

I'd like to thank you for the beautiful meshes and bodyshapes...:worship: and I have learnt from your mini-tutorial how to blend different costumes into different meshes....:angel: I must say the results are pretty satisfying....:smile: But I cannot blend this costume into any of the meshes...

So, can you make a mesh for this costume for 34DDE or Pinup women???

Actually the lower transparent part is not coming...but the rest if blending nicely with the bodyshapes....

(It is a dress from rosesims2 on pg 7, under magic in downloads)

I am fire...I am life incarnate...I am the Phoenix
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 09:03:55 am »

Hmm... well, the top looks like just a normal form-fitting mesh with a texture... the pants on the other hand are a custom alpha, which I don't have and probably wouldn't modify if I did (permissions and all that).  However I am working on several alpha outfits myself, but they are mostly dresses... but something could come along that would do the job.  Alphas are a pain though, which is why I haven't released many... it's difficult getting the animations to not suck, but I'm making progress.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
dark_jean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 12:46:19 pm »

Thanks Warlokk!!!!! I'll wait for the alpha outfits you're working on then...I swear I wouldn't have the patience like you to work on any kind of mesh!!!!You're doing a great job!!!!*HUGS*HUGS*HUGS*

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 09:53:21 am »

I think there are already the needed meshes to create this outfit on the 34DDEx34 bodyshape.
You can use Warlok's top and my transparant pants to make it, correct me if im wrong....
It requiers a bit of advanced skinning since you work with top and bottom seperate, but it can be done Wink
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 10:05:24 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
dark_jean

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 12:33:57 am »

Thanks bloom!!!! You're a darling!!!!!:)

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 08:43:10 am »

In the mean time i released the multi alpha outfit for the cpu, it has a alphapants and to many possibility's to list.
You can make the exact outfit like you posted with it, sexyfeet, alphapants and a nude ot clothed top.
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=53937

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: