Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 05:51:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jump Bug (Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place)  (Read 1191 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wixssy

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2007, 05:57:48 pm »

I moved two of my sims into a new lot, and took my time to make them a nice home. However, I seem to be getting a "jump bug". It's as if free will is turned off. Sometimes they listen to what I tell them to do, but it's very rare. I also can't select some items.

I did recently install the insimenator, but at their old home it didn't affect them at all. I only needed it to get one of them pregnant (they're both female), so I decided to delete the insimenator. That didn't work though, so I went to the FAQ on this site and it said to type on a code to see what the error is.

I'll post a picture of what I got.

There's a lot more on the list, it's huge. If you need more screenshots I can take more.

Thanks everyone!:D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 06:11:53 pm by wixssy » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 07:01:00 pm »

Ts audio are present for all of us and totally harmless.  If the code you are referring too is "boolprop testingcheat enable true" the error report it will generate will be called ojbecterror_N0XX_txxxxx.txt  It is that report you need to show us.

Did you try to move them into a new house again?  Maybe the lot you moved them in got corrupted somehow.

Do you have other hacks or mod in your game?  Maybe some are not the right version for the latest ep you have install.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 07:04:32 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: