Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:40:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help with the nude patch  (Read 4409 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sarah.fortson

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2007, 12:33:09 pm »

I have no idea how to find the download for the Nude Patch on the Sims 2. I own the EPs University, Nightlife, and Seasons, and i am planing on buying the EP Open for Business, but i can't find the nude patch download anywhere. I tried this site and modthesims2 and i still can't find the download. I mentioned my EPs because i heard that when you download new EPs it cancels out the other downloads from the other ones. I read about the Nude Patch for Nightlife but there wasn't a zip folder or download option below the information. ~CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME THE SITE OR FORUM TO LOOK UNDER !!!~
blueplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 02:03:33 pm »

I have this one - http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/sims2/how-to-remove-the-censor-blur-from-my-sims

The Pets censor patch works with Seasons.

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 02:23:38 pm »

Sarah, you now have the same answer in the two posts you made in separate threads (I answered your other post). Bandwidth is crucial to this Site and random duplicate posts are just not very helpful.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
sarah.fortson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 06:40:44 pm »

I finally downloaded the nude patch but my sims look plain like barbies and i need some kind of skins or meshes to give my sims a more natural look(reproductive organs). I only asked for .zip folders because the other ones like .rar are to hard for me to download. And my last and final question is, is there a way if i find the download to give my sims a real natural look do my other sims i made before the download get the newly downloaded body parts.
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 07:36:46 pm »

Here's a link to the adult version of Insimenator.  You must be 18+ to register and view the content on the site, but it has virtually everything you need to make your sims appear more natural in game.

These links gives you some options for the men: Insimadult...Marvine's Ulterior Motive
AllenABQ's Hairy Skins

This one gives you options for the ladies: Warlokk's Tower

Unfortunately, mostly every site I know of has the rar files for download as opposed to the zips.  I'm not sure if you just need a better utility, but here's a link to the 7-zip which opens zips and rars and many other compressed files and it's free.  7-Zip

As far as making the changes to your existing sims, there are many tutorials using SimPe to make the changes to them, or you could just find a default version of a skintone that you like and drop it into your downloads folder thereby changing all of the Maxis nudes to something more realistic.  The effect can easily be reversed if you delete the default package from your downloads folder.

I'll get a couple of links for you to tutorials which are available.

These tutorials use SimPe which is currently being updated for the Season's EP and it is advised that if you have Seasons installed, you wait for the updated version before using the program for editing sims.  Some people still use it with no ill effects, however, I leave that to you're discretion.

Insimenator...Tutorial-Giving your in-game sims a permanent make-over.

Mod The Sims 2...Default skin replacment tutorial

Mod The Sims 2...Creating default skin replacement - simplified method

~~~~~~~
LOL I just read a duplicate thread of this on Insimadult.  Guess you knew all along. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 08:12:17 pm by Auronette » Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 05:40:09 pm »

Yes it does matter you need the NoCensorBlur_Pets.zip from the SimPE website Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
lips107
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 01:24:23 pm »

where u got the patch?Huh??
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 03:54:23 pm »

This topic should be discussed on the adult site.
Platinum2008

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 08:32:47 pm »

where do I get simpe?

:smt120 ::smilieiforgetwhi:: Yeah I'm impatient, DEAL WITH IT :smt120
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 08:41:05 pm »

You can find SimPE here .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: