Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:03:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: flashing blue  (Read 3441 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2007, 03:19:36 am »

ok this dosnt happen all the time but with some accesories and such things flash blue and follow my sims around, sometimes they like float behind a sim, its weird..... if i go to the mirror and change appearance its fixed but next time i enter a lot there it is flashing blue again, any idea why this is and what i can do to fix it?

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:39:07 am »

Dan, you are missing the mesh. Maybe you might have accidentally deleted it or it was made with an EP you dont have. Simply go back in download it, if the problem persist, just delete it.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
tophatdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 01:06:02 pm »

i redownloaded all my meshes when i loaded pets

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 01:15:13 pm »

I had the same problem - only I KNOW it wasn't because I was missing some meshes. The problem I had (before I had to re-install my game) was that an assecoiry would flash blue in one lot, when it hadn't done that before (in CAS or when I played the same lot & family), and it didn't flash blue in other lots or when I re-entered the lot.
It was very weird. But thankfully, after I re-installed my game, I haven't had that problem.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
tophatdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 06:49:14 pm »

yeah its exactly like that for me! but it started when i got pets, i hope it goes away when i get seasons

Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 07:21:14 pm »

Actually this happens with me in Seasons too LOL I dont have pets. Its only a few accessories that do this though and the mirror fixes it. Never happened before Seasons so the new EP may have something to do with it.  And I do have the meshes.

...enjoying the game.
tophatdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 06:30:00 pm »

well i deleted and redownloaded a couple items that were doing it and no change...... this sucks, lol oh well atleast it can be fixed

tophatdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 06:30:15 pm »

still a pain tho o_O

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 01:30:37 am »

Originally from this thread.

Quote from: dragon tfm
he has already fixed his mesh...it was posted over on mts2 ..i think in the help thread refering to the messed up mesh...also i have this blue blinky stuff with louise ears but only for those made before the pets ep..(or rather those already in teh game b4 the ep was installed) but ive heard you can fix this by removing the blue blinking item in te mirror...save the game with it off then go back into the game and put the ears back on and the next time you save it should be saving the proper info....i havent done this yet since i havent played those characters since i learned about this tip...but i have found that they work if you make a character after the pets ep was installed with those ears....just incase anyone has those ears and its the same for the satyr horns from here as well (at least for me) i dont use many others accessories so i cant say about them srry

ps ill try to find link to where he posted the updates mesh

ah found the post http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=202762 post #14 has the download

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Rue

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 08:00:11 am »

I posted this topic a while ago too. There doesn´t appear to be a solution for me. Sad

Read my story:
Awakening
Thiede won the spot of bassist in: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=27739 WHITE CLAUDIA
tophatdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2007, 01:45:12 pm »

well atleast i'm not alone, i just wish someone had a good explination

tophatdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 01:55:09 pm »

well decora i read that whole thread and from what i gather no one really understands it or how to fix it i tried that tip with a few accesories but it didnt work.... hopefully someone will make a patch...

tophatdan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 10:41:52 pm »

ok well i dumped all my meshes and redownloaded and now most of my accesories have stoped flashing but for some reason loincloths and demon wings still do it......

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: