Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:11:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AF DIY Exploited top  (Read 8076 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MohicanTunes
« on: April 16, 2007, 10:13:26 pm »

I know I'm beeing lazy... but I'm preparing some cool stuff for ya people... meanwhile...
Don't forget you need HystericalParoxysm's dress top only mesh on MTS2!

[ATTACH]68311[/ATTACH]

* 5f28d1c8_diyexploited.zip (119.63 KB - downloaded 548 times.)

* snapshot_f33062e0_7330638f.jpg (54.93 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1053 times.)

* snapshot_f33062e0_53306a82.jpg (45.03 KB, 600x450 - viewed 879 times.)

* exploited.jpg (63.91 KB, 234x321 - viewed 966 times.)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:09:20 pm by MohicanTunes » Logged
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 10:38:23 pm »

Hell yeah! I love it!
I hope you do release the hair, I love it too! :]

kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 05:18:20 am »

Nice Job

dezeedoesdance

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 10:05:23 am »

Quote from: MissDirtyNapalm;685637
Hell yeah! I love it!
I hope you do release the hair, I love it too! :]

agreed x 1,000
i'll die if you don't upload the hair Cheesy

heroes have betrayed.
we sing for better days.
don't sign our lives away to impure industries.
MohicanTunes
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 04:14:07 pm »

No hair for us :/
At least this one... might try do something really alike with my own technikes.. mwahah
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 04:23:39 pm by MohicanTunes » Logged
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 06:06:13 pm »

Niiice, thanks!! Smiley

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Ruthless

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 06:12:01 pm »

Really awesome job; but then again I like everything you make.. Cheesy
Ravestarr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 06:44:52 pm »

Very nice! I have a a few DIY Tops much like this in real life, good job!
bijou85

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 08:08:50 am »

Simple things are often what we're really looking for...Thanks!!
...We are both wicked by that mesh!

VISIT THE BEST AND ONLY ROCKABILLY/RETRO PIT FOR The Sims 2:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
"http://www.cherrybomb.co.nr/"
[/SIZE][/FONT]
bitter grrrl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 06:46:28 pm »

This is just what I needed! Thank you!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 09:37:26 am »

Fantastic job!! :icon_smi:
freoninferno

Truth is a great flirt.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 04:07:10 pm »

gah, i cannot take this anymore. you guys have to stop making all this good stuff or my hard drive will just be full of nothing but your stuff. i thought most of the sims crowd were mainly your dave matthews - britney - pussycat dolls - or whatever whiney passionless flacid crap there is floating around on mtv, and never thought for a moment that a single soul shared my love of old school REAL punk of the non rancid greenspring offday variety. i hadn't played my simmies in a few years, so i bought uni & nl then proceeded to update things, yadda yadda, and never thought for a tiny second that i'd stumble across anything remotely cool, just handy to have.

but when i found this little wonderful corner of simmie bliss, i had about 5 fits, i think i may have cried & i am sure that i probably wet myself.

i've actually played with crass, exploited & subhumans, and i love gbh, casualties, etc, but one mentions these pioneers to anyone today and they give you a blank crossed stare as the wind blows between thier ears.

i am so glad you have the talent to create something to give this bland whitewashed dull little game some flash & balls.

thanks for sharing, corine, mohican, and anyone else i've forgotten.

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE
freoninferno

Truth is a great flirt.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 04:11:20 pm »

oh but one thingie. as much as you love pink, i love purple & black. anything, hair or clothes, that you have i'd love the punk purple variations of. bettlejuice striped hair, clothes, etc. would be way nifty Cheesy

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 01:58:17 am »

Oh man, you made my day! I love hearing that kinda stuff from people! If you have any requests, PM me, and I'll see what I can do.  I know I have a ton of stuff in my game that I haven't shared, and maybe you may be interested in it where nobody else would be.  Cheesy

freoninferno

Truth is a great flirt.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 02:15:28 pm »

wowzerz, thanx corinne! you're aces! right now i am trying to solve some very basic bug issues with my game. it won't even load if i put custom content in it. (well it accepts clothes, hair, all the accessories, dna type stuff, makeup... and walls, posters & floors, but not hacks, mods, or normal objects like decorations, bathroom, bedroom, livingroom stuff, etc. it's a HUGE pain in the ass, because it just takes the wind right outta my sails & i am not getting any help at EA at all & my thread at MTS2 has generated no helpful replies :sad:

but i most def have lotza requests, :laugh: when i have the time maybe i can send you some pics or something to get your imagination going on the ideas i have. i wish i could create hair, clothing, etc, but just can't. i do however make really awesome simmies, and i can't wait for my loading problems to go away so that i can start to play (had the game for 2 weeks now!)

i think simmies look really good in stripes, in the hair and on the clothes. i like the stockings with matching arm stockings a lot. i think amy (aarvarkams), avund & some others had some good ideas for meshes. the ones with the bitchin' boots & lolita mini's were nifty. and Simderz, SImderella, Arthesthsma also have nice meshes too, just to give you an idea of where my head is at. maybe a his & herz matching Crass outfit, with a Crass back patch sewn on with dental floss on the back of leather with the sleeves ripped off & beer tabs forming a border around the ripped seams. i don't like my male simmies to look feminine, metro sexual tho. i like em' hairy, manly & crusty (grins). men need to be men i think.

i could go on all day like this (toothy grin), but i won't! just something to get the ball bouncing. i'll pm you soon as my technical issues SLOWLY get worked out. if you know someone that is good at analyzing error logs, that would be swell (makes begging kitty cat eyes)

punx not dead,
Sophie

CONTROL - ALT - DELETE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: