Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:59:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your BodyShape requests here!  (Read 99306 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2007, 06:54:13 am »

Quote from: lojyina;663697
I would like to have a male who has a penis .pleeeeassee

Marvine & Beosboxboy have a section in the InSim adult site that has that. Warlokk doesn't do male meshes. That's really Marvine & Beosboxboy's area of expertise.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2007, 10:04:56 pm »

Pretty much already did... I posted the magnets I used in Poser to create the whole Hi-Res series, with links to all the tutorials and tools I used when I started  the project.  Everything needed other than Poser and Milkshape is over at MTS2, pretty much.  The post is in the Hi-Res Bodyshape forum.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2007, 05:05:02 pm »

Already covered in the 34A set... all the various top sizes have 32, 34, 36, 38 and 40 hips included in each set, so a 34A-38 is already complete.  Here's a link to get you started:  34A Full-Body Base Set

tanalos
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2007, 10:16:31 pm »

Hi, i'm a computer dummie and a one finger typer, or slow and stupid. i have some requests for outfits but i don'tknow how to send or attach photo's of the outfit. can someone show me how. iwould be very gratful . thank you
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2007, 07:07:45 am »

*peeks in timidly*  Lol

Heya, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a conversion of one of Maxis dresses for the Classic Pinup model.  The one I'd really love to have is the long loose dress.  The one with that annoying little dangly thing at the back of it... Cheesy

I'm wanting to do a couple of Victorianish dresses on it but the Renassance one is not giving me the results I'd like.  

Thanks for your consideration!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2007, 07:57:54 am »

Huh, I'll be darned... thought that one was in the first set.  Been a while, forgot completely... I'll see what I can do, the CP is my most popular shape, she can always use more clothes... Wink

RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2007, 05:42:21 pm »

I seem to be having difficulties trying to get to the "advanced" post page/mode.

If you're referring to the fishtail dress from the Glamour Life Stuff pack then it's already converted and been re-skinned several times. If you're not referring to that dress, then which one from what expansion/stuff pack are you referring to?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2007, 07:20:23 pm »

I believe he's talking about the Long Loose Dress from the base game... I've converted it for just about every shape, but it seems I skipped it for the CP without realizing it.

RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2007, 07:26:55 pm »

as embarrassed to say this as I am, I honestly can't picture the dress in question.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2007, 08:40:52 pm »

This one, shown here on the RenGal:

* RenGal_DressLongLoose.jpg (76.09 KB, 600x450 - viewed 200 times.)

the evil writer

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2007, 09:06:13 pm »

I like your bodyshape project, since it's refreshing to see "real" bodies instead of the default simshapes which aren't really thin or really fat despite maxis assuring us that they are.

As for requests... I'm not usually wow'd by other people's clothing creations, but I absolutely adore HystericalParoxysm's conversion of Fanseelamb's untucked series: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228762 . The only thing I can think would be even better is if those Layered Tees came in a C-cup Smiley

I'm going to give your tutorial a shot to that end, but I tend to find it hard to follow picture-less instructions. Maybe I'll work it out, lol.

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Naima

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2007, 04:56:29 am »

It would be wonderful if for one of your next shapes you could do a waif-ish bodyshape with a very skinny waist, hips, and bottom, and probably about A or B breasts. (for my nerdy girl sims... somehow they just don't look right with all the curves of the Fashion Model shape, lol!)
Also, another body shape that may be interesting is a nice pear shape with wide hips and a more narrow top half. I am not sure if either of these have been requested yet, but if they have I second the request! I love your work and keep at it! Oh, and awesome job on the Rio Bodyshape; she is wonderful!

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2007, 06:34:59 am »

I was debating trying to do one of those myself.  I have a character I've been wanting to sim that requires such a type.

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2007, 06:32:13 pm »

Warlokk (or anyone else interested), what are your plans on future clothing for the Fashion Model bodyshape, or is there any?  I was kinda hoping for a few top meshes, like a t-shirt and a seamless nude top without any adult parts (if you know what I mean). Cheesy

kjaydeck3

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2007, 08:03:59 pm »

Are there any plans for outerwear for the various body shapes?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: