Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:33:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your BodyShape requests here!  (Read 99305 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Injection
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2006, 01:02:44 am »

Hey Warlokk

Can you do full nude versions for female teens? Using varying waiste and breast sizes? (Like you did for the adults?) Or perhaps you have taht and I don't know where it is? Or even you could tell me how to merge them? (I doubt I could though. Anyways, I was just asking because I want to do some full outfits for your meshes. (I've got a really nice coustom one I am dying to try,)

Thanks in advance and thanks a gogoplex for all the hard work you've done for everyone, I'd love to help (as if I ever could)
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2006, 09:37:29 am »

It's on my to-do list, I'll do up some of the Teen stuff after I'm done with the adult DD's.  I also need to clean up the nude meshes to get rid of the seams.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Injection
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2006, 12:25:16 pm »

Ah, I see. I was half-thinking you would do that anyway.

Thanks much!
bsett

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2006, 05:22:41 pm »

Have you done a detailed heels bottom yet?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2006, 07:01:52 pm »

Nope, not yet... it'll show up here when it's done, but it's not on my immediate to-do list... eventually though.

bsett

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2006, 10:45:41 pm »

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude. You have done so many sets I wasn't sure if maybe I had missed it. I really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this project and would be more than willing to add to the "Tip Jar" if there were some other means besides PayPal.
tman1988
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2006, 09:36:11 am »

Hi there, i really love your work. There is just one more thing I would like to have: a swimsuit for teens with C-top (like http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=129192&highlight=warlokk) and standard 34-legs
... I guess that is on ur to-do list (or did i miss it somewhere? --> if so, could u give link please?), but I just wanted to know if I could expect it soon or rather later.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:58:17 am by tman1988 » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2006, 08:12:21 pm »

Yes, I'll be doing the Teens in all the sizes eventually... most likely I'll do the Teen C after the Adult D, since they go together in the skintones.  The Teen D will be the next thing I work on now.

bastex
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2006, 03:03:18 pm »

after all you are the true boobmaster and i wonder if something like this would be in it or planed.
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=3574unbenannt.bmp
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=unbenannt1.bmp
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 03:25:19 pm by bastex » Logged
BadLuckBlackie

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2006, 06:37:18 pm »

Quote from: bastex
after all you are the true boobmaster and i wonder if something like this would be in it or planed.
[/url]

Openlea's site has a few like that.

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2006, 08:54:07 pm »

Quote from: BadLuckBlackie
Openlea's site has a few like that.

can i get a link to her site??
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2006, 09:45:12 pm »

http://ftp://216.231.188.242/../OpenleaSim2/Openlea2.htm

Her stuff is all for-pay though... but would definitely fit the bill for those sizes, I think.  I have no plans for anything that extreme, they animate like crap and just aren't practical in-game... they'd clip through everything.

wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2006, 11:06:51 am »

I remember her stuff from the Sims. It clipped there too, but I don't think anyone really minded.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2006, 10:20:44 am »

Unfortunately, we can't alter the heights of the meshes, or it pretty well hoses the animations.  The StretchSkeleton cheat is really the only option.  However, there is a technique to use SimPE to permanently assign a height to a Sim over at MTS2, you'll have to do a search for it, but I understand it works pretty well, if you're comfortable with editing in SimPE.

Aikagi000

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2006, 05:37:44 pm »

hey now that you have one alpha outfit I was wondering if you could do a full body alpha dress. something tight like a tube dress of sort. This would be especially cool for the larger bust models where the fabric would cross the clevage rather than shrink wrap between the boobs.

Just as a side note I'm reworking a few of the meshes to give the butt a touch more roundness. Also, I'm making a hyper busty top out of one of your top meshes. I'd post it but a) dunno if people would be opposed to it b) dunno if this would be the place. thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: