Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:51:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your BodyShape requests here!  (Read 97799 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cougarmadcat

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2006, 01:55:27 pm »

This is a personal interest for a clothes mesh but ... could you do something that would work for Kouga's outfit ... from Inuyasha?  Front and back view included.

Thanks for doing so much for everyone!

* 5.jpg (31.04 KB, 255x500 - viewed 428 times.)

* kouga&kagome15.jpg (25.23 KB, 300x375 - viewed 380 times.)

Cats are not leaders.  Cats are not followers.  Cats just are. :cat:
Dogs are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions. They pass no criticisms.

My blog is Madcat Madhouse
summerlove26

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2006, 05:31:12 pm »

hi there how about creating some female sims with curvier legs and curvier perkier butts.  Thank you for the meshes that you have created makes the game more real looking.  Thanks

:love5:SUMMERLOVE26
slimlover2
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 08:20:24 am »

I miss a slightly sportier type of a female figure. It should have rather flat, yet existing breasts with well developed bottom like often sportier and also many black women have.

You have done such a great work with the ones you already have out there, thank you for those! Hope we will see even more variety in the Sims 2 female figures in the future!

All the best,
Slim :thumbrig:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2006, 08:24:45 am »

I have the A Top on the list already, so that will be done eventually.  I've also gotten several requests for an athletic derriere, and many for a "Booty Butt", so I will likely do them up as custom sizes once the main sets are complete.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
charliex

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2006, 11:51:55 pm »

Hi.  I was wondering if anyone has done any maternity wear or UNI compatible togas for any of these meshes?  I am particularly hoping to find stuff for a 38DD/36 and a 40/38 size.

Thanks.Smiley
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2006, 12:06:17 am »

I'll be sure to do a toga when I get to the Uni outfits... what's Uni without togas?  Cheesy

As for the Maternity stuff, any outfit I modify for the bodyshapes that has the pregnant morphs in it, will also have them in my versions, however I'm not sure what's required to make them available... it may just be the swimsuits and undies and such, I'm not sure.  I may just have to make a set using the in-game Maternity outfit.  I'll look into it, but if anyone has any insight on what it takes to make an outfit pregnant-compatible, let me know.

charliex

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2006, 12:11:07 pm »

Thanks.  My star Sim is just about to start her own rival Sorority after being snubbed by the Tri-Vars and the toga would get some fair use.:mrgreen:
Thraxwhirl

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2006, 08:26:55 am »

My dear Warlokk.

I love your stuff, and have today DL'd your 32" waist over at MTS2(and I've voted and thanked of course).

But, may I ask a request of you? Any chance of making a 40DDD body with it? Lol. I know it would look a little hilarious, but I'd really love a 40DDD by 32" full body. Puh-leeeeeease?

I'll do you an Iron Maiden T-shirt for it as a thank you. Smiley I confess it won't be very good. I'm a bit lame at that sort of thing, but I'll give it my best shot. Cheesy

Whaddya reckon? Cheesy Go ooooooonn. Every Metal band should have a groupie with an impossibly large bosom and disastrously slim hips, don't you think?

I'm sure Bruce Dickinson would agree. Cheesy Wink
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 10:17:40 am »

LOL, well making the skintone and such wouldn't be a big deal, and you can do the everyday outfit using the separates... I'll keep it in mind, but I've got a lot going right now.

djriddle
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 10:00:26 am »

I have gotten your new top mesh and I must say that I really like.  I was wondering if there is a way to take seperate top and bottom and make into a whole body mesh thing?  I don't know much about code or what ever, but would like to learn...
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2006, 11:38:18 am »

Absolutely, but I am already doing them... I released the DD set this weekend, it's over in the adult section.

jef03275
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2006, 11:37:20 pm »

Warlokk, I have been integrating your work into my game.  This stuff is great, thanks for creating them.  I did have one interesting thought and unfortunately, not enough mesh creating experience to do anything about it.  I don't even know if one already exists somewhere.  What about creating a button up male dress shirt for the females to use as a pajama outfit.  Is that something you would view as a worth while endevor?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2006, 11:58:03 pm »

I have seen something along those lines that someone else has created for the base size... it would be possible to convert it to my bodyshape sizes with the creator's permission.  However, it would be sometime later after I get the base outfits for each size completed.

a87370ylgrc

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2006, 04:34:07 pm »

I have been looking and asking for disney gargoyle the TV show meshes for Ever!! please help! for boyls and girls. If you need to know what they look like go to google images ant type disney gargoyles. There will be plenty of pitures. They have many variants. Most look sort of like bat wings. Please help.:h3lp: :salute: :scratch: :hiding: :sad5: :animal: :dontknow: :crybaby: :lol: :doh: :king: :notworth: :goodidea: :pickme: :help: :pray: :?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2006, 05:41:13 pm »

Sorry, that's a bit out of my area... but I think wings and tails might be floating around out there already, not sure.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: