Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:36:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your BodyShape requests here!  (Read 99348 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2006, 06:33:57 pm »

Quote from: Aikagi000
hey now that you have one alpha outfit I was wondering if you could do a full body alpha dress. something tight like a tube dress of sort. This would be especially cool for the larger bust models where the fabric would cross the clevage rather than shrink wrap between the boobs.

Just as a side note I'm reworking a few of the meshes to give the butt a touch more roundness. Also, I'm making a hyper busty top out of one of your top meshes. I'd post it but a) dunno if people would be opposed to it b) dunno if this would be the place. thanks

yes yes post it

I'd love to see your work

Just put it in the guest work section
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2006, 08:04:16 pm »

I agree with Jay, I know a number of folks here that would go crazy over it, and I've kinda set a limit for myself at the DDD's, so anything bigger is fair game... Cheesy

I've always said, feel free to do what you want with the meshes as long as they stay free... and I'd love to see what you come up with!  Oh, but if they're nudes or anything too risque, you should put it in the Dungeon... regular clothes are fine in the Guest Bodyshapes section though.  And if folks are offended, well that's just tough titties, now isn't it Wink :goofy:

As for the Alpha dress, I've had the same thoughts... I have a number of ideas of cool things I can do with Alpha layers, now that I know how they work, but I want to get more sizes done first, so it'll be a little bit.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Aikagi000

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2006, 10:04:03 pm »

sweet! Once I get everything straight and ironed out I'll be sure to post them up! =).  I'll be looking forward to that dress tho, that would certainly be the icing on the cake! =D
Aikagi000

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2006, 10:54:57 am »

ok yall. I posted up the  ummm....... 10,000cc (or 20,000? lol you tell me) implant tops in the dungeon lol. make sure you're sitting down when you look.
Charles Maxwell

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2006, 07:39:13 am »

I would like a flat breasted teen
Charles Maxwell

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2006, 07:41:14 am »

Quote from: Charles Maxwell
I would like a flat breasted teen

Not all girls are so full...
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2006, 08:23:41 am »

Already done... there is a Teen A set included in the series, the nudes are already released and the clothing is coming once the adult A's are done.

hundtoki

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2006, 04:04:36 pm »

Hi
I Love Your 34DD and 34ddd.
That I really want is more long and beautiful fomal and every day dresses in size 34DD -34DDD. I want them to be princesses and Queens.
Please
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2006, 04:55:30 pm »

Quote from: Elly-b
Can U make something like Big but not  like saggy ? (no affence)

The DDD Enhanced would probably fit the bill... I don't have any plans to go larger currently, it's hard enough getting those to look decent without distorting the textures.

halliwheeled

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2006, 01:33:06 pm »

ok...so im making a movie of the superheros like superman and batman and the hulk and others of when they were kids. I was wondering if you could make a more muscular child mesh. It would be great for the hulk and superman.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2006, 03:49:48 pm »

I'm pretty much focused on the Adult Females, really, with some teen stuff thrown in to match them.  I have no intention of doing much with the kids at all, it's just not my area of interest.  Someone else may be interested in running with it though, you should post over on the main Requests forum.

Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2006, 10:31:54 pm »

Quote from: halliwheeled
ok...so im making a movie of the superheros like superman and batman and the hulk and others of when they were kids. I was wondering if you could make a more muscular child mesh. It would be great for the hulk and superman.

Bodybuilder types have always been more Marvine & BBB's line.  Maybe ask them?
leahbobia
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2006, 07:57:18 pm »

ok, you prolly already made it but i think a 36D enhanced with 40" hips in a ZIP would make my life Smiley
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2006, 08:52:42 pm »

I just released the clothing for the 34D's, which is pretty close, and it includes a 40" hips for all the outfits.  However, I use WinRAR for all my uploads, it's free, as is 7-zip which will open them as well.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2006, 05:55:27 pm »

I like the idea of a voluptous, full-figured woman, like the pinups from the 40's and 50's... I've been tossing it around for a bit.  I will look into it as a custom Bodyshape once I finish the main series, which won't be long now.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: