Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:57:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your BodyShape requests here!  (Read 97788 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2006, 09:53:38 pm »

This forum is intended for folks to post ideas or requests you may have for a BodyShape project, by me or someone else.  A lot of ideas for what I've done so far have come from user requests, so I do listen!  Of course, I won't promise I'll do every request that comes along, but I'll definitely read them!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 01:18:11 am by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 08:49:05 am »

I would like to see more clothing and a nude for Faeriegurl's fat lady mesh, stuff like dresses and such.  I would also like fat girls, teens and elders to make a complete fat set.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Crazy Simma

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 04:52:19 pm »

I would like to see a female mesh with larger breasts and a curvier bottom and not just wider hips. I'm a curvy black woman and would like at least one of my sims to be the same. It would also be great if it could be made as a default body shape.

Kari
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 01:03:37 am »

I've made a point not to make any of my BodyShapes set as a default, I feel it defeats the purpose of a variety set, plus the normal defaults have to be in place for many of the size combinations... but I will definitely try to get you a shape like that, I think I know exactly what you mean.  It would have been difficult to achieve with the standard meshes, but I just finished my Hi-Res Bottom base mesh, and it should stretch very nicely, and be much more rounded than the defaults... no more blocky butts!  Wink

ladyakhila

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 01:10:45 am »

I'd really like to see some more sophisticated style clothing, especially for the larger breasts.  They really are big enough and don't need to be accentuated with tiny tops.  However, cleavage is always welcome!  Also, I'd like the waists to be a little wider or maybe someone could give me an idea how to try and do it myself?  If not, it's fine, they look great anyways and thank you!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 01:14:59 am by ladyakhila » Logged
gbailey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 08:57:05 am »

I would like to see more recolours of your D cup and DD cup tops. I only have 4 different tops. Genie x
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 10:20:32 am »

I have a tutorial on how to convert outfits you have to use my (or anyone else's) custom meshes over at MTS2.  Here's a linky:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=117053

*UPDATE* I just posted a copy of the tutorial here:  BodyShape Conversion Tutorial

I'm not much for texture work (I have zero sense of style or fashion Cheesy), so I have to leave the recolors to all you folks... but you can convert outfits you already have with BodyShop for your own use.  The next series will have a much wider variety of meshes for each size too, I hope to convert all the base Maxis meshes for each size, but I will release each size one at a time as a result.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 10:29:28 am by Warlokk » Logged

ladyakhila

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 09:14:16 am »

Thank you so much Warlokk!  Can I have permission to play around with the waist size for use in my own game?  Lol I'll probably just mess it up but I'd like to try and it would give me a great base mesh to use.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 10:54:16 am »

Absolutely, do whatever you want with them!  If you create something brilliant though just mention me when you're famous Wink

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 04:03:42 pm »

I think someone's already done that over at MTS2... search for Younger Elder.  It might have been Zenman, I don't know.  Now that I think of it, it may have been here, but I'm not sure, but I know I've seen it.

Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 04:57:23 pm »

Zenmen has done the younger elder, but the nude is not part of his package.  If you have another favorite body style, like one of Warlokks, you can link it to a skin tone and make it part of a set.  I also think Kathy from this site has done a younger looking big breasted elder.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
suceress

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 04:16:14 am »

Hi.
I don't think I've posted much on this website. I came over from MTS2 after seeing the awesome work on this project.
Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't seem to find much in the way of shirts that work for non-nude tops. By this I mean that the fabric between the breasts stretches across. I know there are tons of shirts with sleeves and such that aren't skintight, but they are probably a pain. Maybe a mesh for a simple tubetop or something that stretches over the breasts so instead of looking like ()() they look like (__)
Or something like that. I can't get lines to go on the top.. But I think you get the idea.
Or even some that stretch on the bottom but still show cleavage on the top..
If necessary I can find pictures.
I tried downloading a set of the default Maxis shirts for various size chests but for some reason the meshes didn't show up and I need to try to download them again.
Oh, I almost forgoet: for the bottoms it would be nice to have skirts that don't cling to the bottom part of the butts, but that go out from the point farthest out and then go down. so instead of being ) it would be more | or even \
Thank you very much for doing this.
kendra

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 09:36:40 pm »

I first want to say I love your work, my request is for new clothing for the bigger size breast(36dd,38dd,and 40dd)there is not enough clothing for the 40dd and I would love it, if the new clothes would include marvines mesh for the high heels to go with outfits for your body shape project(40dd). Or someone to make the clothes with the heels, with you and marvines permission of course
moeller

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 08:06:34 am »

Hi WarLokk.
Thanks for all your good work.
I would like a bunny outfit incl. heels for some of your more curvier meshes.
Thanks again.
moeller.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 11:57:08 am »

Hi Warlokk!
My wish is to replace the Elder meshes to adopt the Adult meshes. I made a small try and replaced the nude meshes from female elders to use the body of the adult females but it was not that successful. I see no reason to have a sudden degradation of my Sims body. So long I have been using adult outfits in the elder to keep the shape, but I wish that this change is definitive and not needing extra copies of the same clothing to add access to the elders. Could you do it? Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: