Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:10:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your BodyShape requests here!  (Read 97810 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Suburi88

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2006, 12:20:44 pm »

Can you make a mesh for younger teens?  Male and Female.....without us getting lynched?  Something to fill the age gap between child and young adult?  They wouldn't need to be and maybe shouldn't be fully detailed.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 03:19:47 pm »

We can only work with the age groups Maxis included in the game.  There are Teens, and I do plan to integrate them into the BodyShape set with S, L and XL sizes, including skintones linked to the adult sizes that correspond.  Anything younger uses one mesh for male and female and couldn't be separated anyway, at least not by me Smiley

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2006, 04:19:55 pm »

HEEEEEYYYY WARLOKKK!!!!!!

Where is my Chineese Dress mesh?  Lemme guess, you decided it would be easier to do once you have these Hi Res base textures available?

Just kinda wonderin, ya see.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 04:33:51 pm »

Hehe I didn't forget... it will be part of these new sets, I promise.  Each set should have the complete line of clothing, barring any weird mesh problems I might have... the Chinese dress is an easy one though, so it'll be there.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2006, 02:26:46 pm »

Nope sorry, not doing any other default replacements other than the hi-res default size ones I've already posted.  I'm also not doing work with other people's meshes, I make my collection myself.

*Correction* Now that I've actually looked at the picture (was at work earlier and I suspected it would be a bad idea Wink), I see that it actually IS one of my meshes... however I am still not doing a default replacement set with the sizes.  However you can make individual sims that shape with my current BodyShape set (which is what that pic is, she Photoshopped the nipples), and later my Hi-Res set will include the nipple 3d mesh, which is currently in production.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 07:53:10 pm by Warlokk » Logged

myhatty
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 07:07:07 am »

i want a dress for a sim man Smiley
teason07
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 09:47:52 am »

Hi.. I dont know if its out or created by someone already and I looked through all made items for your project.....any how is there any full body casual outfits created for this mesh and not the formal I would love to see some whole outfits or a mesh for one instead of two pieces..I also want to know if there are bottom pants with heels that are for boot cut or wide leg pants ..I know there is a bottom with heels but its for fitted leg or flared at bottom calfs with flats on...and I dont know how to create a heel or alter the mesh to make the pants look like I want...I hope you understand what Im trying to explain.If this was done can someone let me know please...Thank You for your wonderful creations..Im a really big fan of the 34c enh and 38hip
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2006, 12:15:07 pm »

They weren't created for the first series of BodyShapes, but they will be part of the new ones I am working on now.  I plan to convert as many of the original Maxis outfits as possible.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 12:19:45 pm »

Not sure really, I just got some new tools that may help with some of the problems I'm having with converting clothing outfits.  I'm currently working on the 34DD Enhanced set first, with hip sizes 32-40.  I will probably also do the DD Naturals, then release them both together.  After that I haven't decided which top size will be next, I will probably put up a poll.  Think I'll do that now, since I'm thinking about it.

witchylilthang
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 09:34:32 pm »

So sorry hope people still read this but I got the sims 2 when it first came out sadly.  I played with it about a week n was bored now it seems alot of you wonderful people have made the game intresting but I was wondering if theres someone who could make the default male and teen body more muscled and work with all the clothing?    Marvine's & Beosboxboy's Projects Like their Bodybuilder rawr! :tongue5:

-Witchy

thanks if you read this ^^
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 08:24:00 am »

Quote from: myhatty
i want a dress for a sim man Smiley

This section is for Warlokks project, your post should have been put in the request section.

I have a few links for you though.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=4012
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3999
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=4037
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 08:27:57 am »

Warlokk, do you think you could do the maid outfit as well? Hopefully with a fully recolorable apron and all. I have some ideas for fetish/roll play stuff that would need that mesh.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 08:50:26 am »

I was considering doing a replacement size for the maid, so I have the files extracted already... I may be able to turn it into a regular outfit too.  I'll look at it.

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 08:56:35 am »

Thanks Warlokk.
telavir

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 03:58:58 pm »

Ain't he the best?

End of line...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print