Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:20:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your BodyShape requests here!  (Read 97800 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hotbeeyatch

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2007, 08:47:30 pm »

I agree with the waif-like request. I know it's possible with the bodyshapes, but I'd love to have something that was more along the lines of the pinup or fashion model. I'd like something with a straighter shape and smaller breasts.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2007, 09:24:11 pm »

Melanie9 has already created the Waif/Skinny series, which is why I haven't done anything like that... she's got a pretty complete line of outfits and recolors out there for it too.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2007, 08:21:02 am »

She seems to have a pretty large set of hips and buttocks to me...

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
dawn1

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2007, 06:44:46 am »

Hi.
I would really like to change the default body shape to 34c to be a bit more realistic.
I mean, the average size in the UK is a D-cup now, probably due to more people having surgery, and the smaller cup sizes don't look all that great in a lot of the clothes.
If I could have my body shape, not for default, that would be great.
I'm 32E (UK size)-24-34, natural.
Would this be possible to do?
I don't know how to change the body sizes myself.
I don't have any meshing tools and I wouldn't have a clue what to do with them anyway.

I think, therefore I am.
But, am I who I think I am?

Cheesy
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2007, 08:51:16 am »

I decided a long time ago that I will not be changing the default size, it would cause too many problems.  I am currently working on a new extra-high resolution mesh that will replace the default nudes, but it is still the standard 34B-34 size.

As for your personal shape, I have a number of things lined up, and I haven't done many small-waisted gals so far.  I will keep it in mind, maybe not exactly those measurements but maybe something that will work.  In the meantime the 34DD would probably be fairly close to the UK 32E, but the waist will be a bit larger than yours.

dawn1

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2007, 03:37:57 pm »

Ok thanks.
I will keep a look out for any changes.
Just to say, I think your work is fantastic!!!!!

I think, therefore I am.
But, am I who I think I am?

Cheesy
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2007, 06:25:05 am »

The skintones for all my shapes are at the adult site, due to their explicit nature.

Zappit73
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2007, 04:38:31 am »

i know no one whats to cover up your sexy gals and thier twins but some winter fall seasons would be great................

you can do no wrong thanks for all that you have added to are games your work is great keep it up !!!:tongue8:
xx.Lenny.xx

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2007, 12:48:21 am »

I would like some skinny mesh, very thin and women and teens would have, um... childish body, since really skinny people always look so childish and so, but some people like me think that's really pretty... But not almost anorexic mesh just skinny. Means, really thin but absolutely not anorexic. I haven't msaw such mesh anywhere yet, only those nearly anorexic ones or those who had a way too 'adult body' for a skinny person. I hope that it would be possible Cheesy

Gabihime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2007, 01:41:40 pm »

Just thought I'd say that I think you can pretty much already build a body like that with the female variety project, Lenny.  There are two different A size breast styles to choose from and you can give your skinny girl as much or as little of a rear as you want.  Speaking as a woman with a low healthy body weight I've made self sims with the pack and been very satisfied with them.  Part of the problem with making sims skinnier is that you can't adjust height or skeletal structure, so you can't make a skinny person have a lighter bone structure or move the joints around, that's why some of the more extreme thin body types look a little strange -- because the joints can't be moved.  So they look a little like scarecrows with shoulders that are too wide for their size.

Anyway!  On to my request.  I'd really like to see a slight person with an athletic bodytype, like Justine Henin, who's the shortest woman on the women's pro tennis tour, and also the number one player in the world right now!

http://www.justine-henin.be/

I find a lot of the more athletic body types for women are often a little too big and broad for what I'm looking for.  Justine Henin has beautifully conditioned arms and legs, but she's not bulky.

http://www.justine-henin.be/public/gallery_action.asp?lang=en  

There are a lot of action shots of her here, and even more different shots in the main photo gallery.  I dunno if you'd be interested in doing a body type like this, but I'd love to see one if you did, and I think it's relatively different from things you've done in the past :3  Now if I can only convince someone to do a male body type of a certain swiss player XDXD.
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2007, 05:19:46 pm »

...slight person with an athletic bodytype...

Try athletic girl:
http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=59

They've also got BB girl who is a bit bigger, but athletic girl oughta do it.
tlkj3
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2007, 08:08:55 pm »

I would want some gaia online clothes like the terra twist
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2007, 10:03:00 pm »

I converted one of my custom skins to work with the cpu meshes but I can't figure out to make this 'new' skin genetic so that all her kids don't come out dark skinned like her (since her husband has medium skin I'd like to see some kids with his skintone:-P)

Is there a way to do this?:angel:

Thanks!:worship:

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2007, 05:27:45 am »

There is, and RoofMonkey is the master at the particular technique... I think he has posted info on how to do it over at the adult site with his "genetic" skintone sets.  It involves quite a bit of SimPE work, but I haven't really looked into it myself.

nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2007, 11:59:55 am »

Thanks Warlokk!!

You Rock!!!:worship:

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: