Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:20:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Made something for the BodyShape series? Post it here!  (Read 21415 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2006, 09:58:11 pm »

This forum is intended for folks to post creations you've made for the various BodyShape Projects.  Please make sure to attach an in-game screenshot, and state which sizes your item/s use.  Only original work, please, conversions of other folks outfits to fit the new meshes don't count unless they're yours!  Cheesy

When posting, please say which BodyShape series (Original, Hi-Res) and which size meshes are required as well.

Fellow contributors, if you'd like to post things in your own sections of course, you could post a link here to your section instead... I just want to make it easier to find everything in one place.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 06:00:33 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
meremale

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 06:05:59 pm »

Given you stated only original work, good fitting skin tones are difficult to find and some people will struggle converting existing ones, will you accept;
1.  Maxis skin tones with original, accurate features added, ie. the various sized Maxis skin tones you offered for download that are linked to matching meshes, and/or
2.  Non original skin tones fixed to fit your meshes and with the creators permission.
Regards MM
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 06:27:50 pm »

Yes, either of those would be fine... I consider anything made from the Maxis base to be fair game, and modifications to other folks stuff is OK as long as you have permission and give credit.

meremale

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 06:05:09 am »

Where do you want "adult content" (anatomically correct skintones) posted.  Think I can mess my way though posting it but don't want to post it on the wrong page.
Thanks
MM
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 11:13:58 am »

Post them in a new thread over in my Adult section: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=123

Thanks!

Mystik36

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 03:21:40 am »

Hi Warlokk,
I've tried my first skinning project on your fabulous 36DDE top and a bottom with Dr Pixel heels. I'd like to post it but I never did it and i'm not sure I have all the mesher name for crédit. (would'nt want to upset somewone :tongue5: ). I'm pretty sure I have to post it in your adult section because of a lace transparency but thats about all I know on what I have to do. Could you help me please ?

thanks

P.S.: Oh by the way, I am in LOVE with your work hi hi

:daisy: Insimenator poeple....... you are the best !!!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 08:32:06 am »

I think you'll be OK to post it as long as you mention what you just said about Doc P's shoes... I think those are actually made by Al, he has the link on his site if I recall.  Otherwise, just say what meshes are needed and provide links if they're not here, and a couple screenshots, and you should be fine!  Smiley

Mystik36

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 08:15:58 pm »

thanks for the answer Warlokk. My problem is that I don't remember where I took the most of skin I found, I was only using it in my game I'm not a mesher or skinner so at the time I didn't have to remember :,(. Is there any way of finding where they are from ? Oh and wyle i'm here, if I may ask a question ?......In my game there are a lot of skin that don't apear(the no body apear thing) I was wondering if it is possible to trace what's missing for it to work.

Thanks in advence for any help you could provide me.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 08:32:02 pm »

Tracing a skintone back to who made it is nearly impossible if they didn't put a signature in the texture itself somehow... if you're not sure, you'd probably be best off to use another texture if you can.

For skintones that show invisible when nude, you're missing the Top and Bottom Nude meshes that match the sizes it refers to... skintones use separates for the top and bottom, not a single full-body mesh.  The meshes for all the nudes are in either the Hi-Res Bottoms Set or the Hi-Res Tops Set, in the first file listed in each.

Mystik36

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 09:08:29 pm »

Ok thanks...........then do you think I could put a note something like ''If there is a credit missing please tell me'' ?

About the invisible sim it's happening when I try the clothes to buy it or in build a sim never during the game. There is two things that i've seen, one is that the outfit appear but it is a default ugly one and it repeats itself like 10 times or the other is that poor sim who got only a head or worst totaly invisible !!  ;o).
P.S.: heu......I feel like a newbie to ask but Is your answer was about that or when it get nude in the game?

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 09:51:53 pm »

Actually it's the answer to both, usually... an invisible body or a default Maxis outfit is what the game does when a custom mesh an outfit or skintone is referring to is missing.  Make sure the meshes you need are installed correctly, and they should work.

Mystik36

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 12:07:19 pm »

Ok thanks a lot for your help

cableguy7uk

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 06:16:18 pm »

Warlokk just to let you know that your adult section is unobtainable again, whats happened?.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2006, 08:07:56 pm »

It's all officially moved over to the new site... go to insimadult.net, and the Dungeon is in the Warlokk's Tower section there.  Your InSIM login will let you in like normal.

Roxxy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 03:22:30 am »

Hi Warlokk,

I am a long time fan of your bodyshape creations and recently downloaded the Classic Pinup Set.  

I have created a few basic items (swimwear, underwear and athletic) to share with others.  I am not sure of the whereabouts to post the ingame screenshots and simpack files.  

Please advise if this is not the correct location anymore,  thanks.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:26:10 am by Roxxy » Logged

*♥.¸My creations are to stay FREE only, enjoy and give credit where it's due¸.♥*
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: