Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:14:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: *OUTDATED*Hi-Res BodyShape: Adult Female Nude Top Default Replacement Mesh  (Read 50073 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zerpentor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 07:26:00 am »

updating all my 56 skintones to match with the meshes now, all that work... Cheesy
grunge1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 04:42:54 pm »

Very nice, thank you! :B

Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?
  - James Thurber
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2006, 04:02:12 pm »

Right... although if I do them, I'll use the same technique, so they should be aligned the same way, centered on the nipple area.  I think the UV's for each age are pretty similar, I haven't really looked at the elders though.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
zerpentor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 04:32:16 pm »

elder nipple placement is different from teen/adult
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2006, 04:58:32 pm »

Ah OK... there you go then... Smiley

I can't remember the last time I had an elder in my game, so I haven't looked at them much.  I should probably at least to a S-L-XL set like the teens though, I suppose.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 04:36:31 pm »

Well, usually any new announcements I have get their own new thread right here... so if you just watch for new threads instead of updates to existing threads (can we do that?  not really sure...).  I could make a locked thread for it I suppose, but generally I'm looking for feedback on anything new I put up, which is why I didn't do that in the first place.

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 07:38:54 pm »

Could we get an estimated time of arival, one in the shortest time possible and two the longest

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
masterduurk

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 11:16:29 pm »

Warlokk--

The mesh looks great, the most realistic thing out there!  Is there some way to make it so the nipples don't show up on any of the outfits, and you just get the hi poly count mesh when naked (or maybe keep hi LOD mesh, but no nipples with clothes)?  It looks odd for almost all my custom content sims to suddenly appear nipply.  I thought there was a way to do this . . . did you have a different version to download somewhere?

Thanks

Take my advice and don\'t listen to a word I say.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 11:30:42 pm »

Actually the only one that has the nipples is the Nude Top mesh... however, there are some outfits that reference that mesh, as you're probably seeing.  I haven't fully decided how I'll handle that just yet... I already know it's really easy to create a less-nipply version since I've done it already for another project... but the references would have to change to use them.  In other words, the Nude Top default mesh has to be nipply for the nudes to use them, I'd have to make custom clothing tops using a separate mesh... but clothing you've already made referencing the defaults would not change, they'd still be nude-nipply.

Does that make sense?

zobbina

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 03:58:20 am »

I converted lots of my sim clothes to these wonderful bodsyshapes and I'm thrilled! But there's a thing that annoys me... It bothers me that the nipples are showing through the clothes as if me sims would be naked. Where can I find base meshes without nipples? Thank you!
raveshade0

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 05:46:31 pm »

well you have to use the meshes already included in the released outfit sets for whatever size.   Your using either the full body nude or top and bottom nude for whatever outfit your trying to convert to the given size.  You have to use an outfit mesh for the outfit, thing is, your outfit texture file has to be the right one or close, otherwise it wont wrap around the mesh correctly.   So example.. if you got a tshirt top for the standard maxis size that you want to convert, following the bodyshop instructions, export the one you want to convert, then in bodyshop select one of the current outfits for the given tshirt top size you want and export that basicly creating a template to use. (which those base outfits are included with the base sets Warlokk is releasing), then copy over the texture files for the outfit you want to resize into the 2nd projects folder for the "template" you made, and reimport into the game.  

Basicly comes down to using the right mesh, not the base nudes, other wise youll get those wierd details coming thru on what should be normal clothes.  Only thing is, theres alot of recolors and textures that you can download that Warlokk hasnt created a custom mesh for yet.
SasukesKunai1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 11:06:10 am »

hi i'm new to this place and was wondering if i could get some help... you seem to be an expert on the matter.  How would i go about replacing a default mesh with a custom one? is there a tutorial anywhere? I've been looking for a long time. thanks in advance!

All Alone Contest Winner! - Galadriel Sirfalas - Tied.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 11:23:03 am »

You just have to create a package with the GMDC you want to replace from the original game files, then use the SimPE "Replace" function to update the mesh itself, save it and stick it in Downloads.  It will then override the base GMDC for that mesh.  It's actually pretty easy.

SasukesKunai1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 11:38:16 am »

thank you so much i think i might be able to manage that... but maybe there is a tutorial on how to do something like that?...:lol:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 11:41:08 am by SasukesKunai1 » Logged

All Alone Contest Winner! - Galadriel Sirfalas - Tied.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 12:13:21 pm »

Not that I'm aware of... if there is, it'd be over at MTS2 in the Create section, or on the SimPE website.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: