Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:40:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *OUTDATED* Hi-Res BodyShape: Teen Female Nude Top Default Replacement Mesh  (Read 24802 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2006, 10:18:07 pm »

This set has been replaced with meshes found in the Hi-Res Bodyshape Complete Nude Collection

Just another little tidbit from my early work-in-progress... this is the higher-poly (only slightly) modified Teen Female Nude Top mesh, in a default replacement package, similar to the one I released for the Adult Female Top. This mesh will replace the default Maxis mesh for all tops using the TFTopNaked mesh, basically the nudes and the top shown in the screenshots below. The main feature, of course, is the real 3d nipples.

This mesh will affect all skintones, as with the adult mesh your results may vary, depending on how the textures align with the mesh. Paradisesims defaults, Allen Ackbar's and BeosBoxBoy's skins so far work very well in my testing.

This mesh was built as a base for the upcoming Hi-Res Female BodyShape Project. The project will take a while, so I thought everyone would appreciate these little toys that are useful without the whole set to tide you over Cheesy

To install, just drop the MESH package into your downloads folder. To uninstall just delete the file.

And before I get a zillion questions, yes I do fully plan to include Teen and Adult meshes in each of the skintone and clothing sets for the upcoming sizes. Details will be forthcoming, as soon as I figure out what they are :lol:

Enjoy, and feedback is welcome!

*UPDATE 5-13* Cleaned up mesh to eliminate seam at join with bottoms.

* snapshot_90ef7bd7_70f676bd.jpg (31.68 KB, 600x450 - viewed 8609 times.)
* MESH_TFTopNaked_Hi_Default.rar (66.29 KB - downloaded 2516 times.)

* snapshot_90ef7bd7_90f676d6.jpg (71.43 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2126 times.)

* TeenHiResTop_Shirt.jpg (52.57 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2047 times.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 08:40:37 am by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 12:57:34 am »

That would only happen if you used a Skintone that had a mesh linked to it, that you did not have installed.  This mesh will only affect skintones using the default meshes normally.  For example if it was one of my BodyShape skintones, and you didn't download the other package that contains the meshes, you'll get that effect.  I hope that helps!

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 09:53:40 am »

They look great, I can't wait to see the clothing meshes.
MacimesZero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 08:03:12 pm »

I'm curious as to what sizes we are going to see for the teens? Will there be corresponding sizes for the teens/adults? Perhaps just knock them all down a cup size? In other words, a sim with the D top would appear to be a C when a teen? Or will we see all sizes available in full force? Or just one "curvier" size as with your last bodyshape project?

Personally, I'd rather see them all available, cause, well, the more the merrier. Smiley

Maclimes Zero
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 08:37:30 pm »

I was planning to do a Small, Large and XLarge for the teens, Top and Bottom... basically tied to the different adult sizes that would correspond.  They wouldn't be nearly as large as the adult versions of course, but enough to see a difference and make a better transition.

zerpentor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 05:04:24 pm »

hoping for a TFBottomNaked mesh just like the adult one soon Smiley
mora

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 01:28:14 pm »

Verry good, thank`s

;-))

"Einsamkeit ist das Schrecklichste was es gibt ..."
Angel in Ted
 :hiding:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 08:09:20 pm »

There are various sized bottoms for the Teens, but I am not doing a 3d detail mesh like I did for the adults.

andrewplay599

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 09:31:31 pm »

think your work is top notch. I have used your stuff in my game and i really like it, Thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: