Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:33:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accessory blue?!  (Read 1297 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
UlaumeSarestes

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2007, 10:09:04 pm »

I´m not sure if it´s Pets or Seasons causing it,since I installed them together but I have troubles with certain accessories...

All of the bigger things - swords, staffs etc. are gone, and instead, a floating blue thing appears next to the sim. Moreover, wings don´t have colors mostly, they are transparent. Even some smaller animal-sim accessories and some for the merefolk are missing and flashing blue.

Is there a fix for it somewhere? What should I do? All of my sims are fantasy sims and they will now be boring and normal... :smt120
kinneer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:16:56 am »

Quote from: UlaumeSarestes;687479
I´m not sure if it´s Pets or Seasons causing it,since I installed them together but I have troubles with certain accessories...

All of the bigger things - swords, staffs etc. are gone, and instead, a floating blue thing appears next to the sim. Moreover, wings don´t have colors mostly, they are transparent. Even some smaller animal-sim accessories and some for the merefolk are missing and flashing blue.

Is there a fix for it somewhere? What should I do? All of my sims are fantasy sims and they will now be boring and normal... :smt120

Yes, they started appearing when Pets was introduced. As far as I know, no one know what is causing it. One suggested solution is to change the sim's appearance in the mirror. It may fix it, it may not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: