Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 02:25:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 1208 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kvenka

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2007, 04:06:28 pm »

Ok..My sims faces are flashing blue..i know this is a normal problem but Half the Maxis Sims have a black hole around their face. Some of my old custom sims also do. But When I make new sims they are fine. But recently one of my sims, I downloaded, his face was fine yesterday but today i downloaded some objects and a few clothes. After that his face was flashing blue.

I uninstalled every single custom content and their faces still didnt change..is there any way i can figure out what is causing this? And when my sims give birth somtimes the baby has a face other times the baby has a black hole covering his face Sad
veash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 07:11:49 pm »

I've had that problem before and ended up scrapping the entire neighborhood to get rid of it.  I just started having it again yesterday.   I'm guessing it's one of two things going on here.  I had just created a new sub-hood using a custom map, which could be the cause.  My second guess is that I've overpopulated my neighborhood.  The only fix I've found aside from scrapping the entire neighborhood is to have all affected sims use the change appearance option from a mirror, you'll get a face back, but it may not be like the original one was.  :smt120
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: