Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:41:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yeah and welcome!  (Read 8304 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimmieCal

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2006, 02:59:53 pm »

I love all your stuff over at MTS2 but sometimes looking for all the stuff for it can be difficult with all those posts over in the genetics section. I'm so excited that you have your own spot over here now!

Yeah! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 03:26:16 pm »

Hehe thanks... that's exactly why I decided I needed a space, my next project will be more extensive, and things can get lost in the shuffle at MTS2.  I'll still post stuff over there, but this will be the place to get the latest and greatest of everything.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Dragonstar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 01:53:02 am »

Wanted to let you know I love your work for my sims, and its nice to see you have a spot here.  Now I wont have to dig through piles of files looking for things you've created.  Cheesy
meremale

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 08:49:01 pm »

I am glad that you have your own spot here (without taking any credit, I have been dropping hints for this to happen at MTS). Mike's gain is MTS's loss. Again great to see all your hard work rewarded and in one location.
jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 09:07:00 pm »

I too am a huge fan of your body projects, and check in daily to see what the latest is! I think I will need to delete some "standard" clothing so as to make room for your latest projects, which are pretty much the only ones I use in game by the way, keep up the good work, and really glad to see you have your own space here!!!
Suburi88

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 12:55:06 pm »

You do great work.  Thanks...
Marmy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 08:52:02 pm »

I absolutely love your project.  I've converted a lot of the clothing items I use in my game and am working on converting a dress and some tops I made.  When I finish, can I upload them here?  I don't offer women's clothes on my site since I'm just starting to learn the whole "skin game" but would love to share them.

Also, I tried to use the link in your posting to look at your formals, but every time I tried, it said that particular server was for staff only at MTS2.  I finally gave up.  If I knew how to do more than just object meshes, I'd take a stab at Sims meshes and make a few dress meshes but that's still a bit beyond me.

Marmy
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 09:09:38 pm »

Hmm that's weird, don't know why any link I put up would do that, unless there were site problems at the time.  Everything I had over there is here too, so you should be able to find what you need... I arranged things differently here though, by size instead of by when I finished them Wink  The Formals for each size will be in the first download in each section.

I made a subforum called Guest Bodyshape something-or-other, I'd love it if you posted some stuff there, just make a new thread and upload away!  Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: