Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:18:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No autonomus raking  (Read 2639 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Llial

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2007, 04:06:37 pm »

May by somebody has the same probleme with the no autonomus raking hack  then I and can help me.

Since I have that hack installed, my sims rake by comand just one pile and then they stop. To make them doing to rake all the leaves I have to click on each individual patch of leaves. :Huh?:
daysies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:07:10 am »

That would make sense to me.  This hack removes all autonomous activity with raking.  So you would have to continue to tell them to rake.
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 06:07:54 am »

Thought so too, but on the other hand what is now more annoying? To cancel out one action or point out a lot of actions for the Sim to do?:sad1:
daysies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 08:57:27 am »

Then it looks like you want a version of the no autonomous raking hack where you don't want your Sim to rake if there's leaves on the lot, but when you tell them to rake, you want them to continuously rake until all leaves are nice, piles of leaves or until you want them to stop. Smiley

I like watching my Sims rake because they don't do it often.  The advertisement is extremely low that the leaves will stay on the ground for days.  Then all of a sudden, one of my Sims wants to rake and I'm all giddy.  Tongue  However, when they rake, they'll continuously rake until every single pile of leaves has been raked and their temp gauge is all the way in the red and their energy is nearly zapped.  But then again, I have a slow motive decay hack, one of those hacks that stops spontaneous combustion, and I normally just let them do whatever they want.
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 04:59:01 pm »

Quote from: daysies;689652
Then it looks like you want a version of the no autonomous raking hack where you don't want your Sim to rake if there's leaves on the lot, but when you tell them to rake, you want them to continuously rake until all leaves are nice, piles of leaves or until you want them to stop. Smiley

You got it! Cheesy

So far none of my Sims got in the red:P. I don't let them raking leaves all day long.:rofl:
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 09:38:16 am »

Wow, you see, now that I understand they won't just keep raking I like it.  I've noticed that after they're done raking (and sometimes when they're not) they move on to trim the bushes and water the flowers.  I told them to rake!  Now that hack sounds perfect for me.
daysies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 05:58:44 pm »

This isn't a variant of the no-autonomous raking hack, but it definitely speeds up the time raking.  Just 6 swishes of the rake, and you have a leaf pile.  It's fabulous!

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=229288
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 09:17:11 pm »

Thanks Daysis for the link. I got it, and will it try out tomorrow. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: