Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:25:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Townies?!?  (Read 1585 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KCeeV291

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2007, 07:09:34 pm »

I heard somewhere that it's possible to delete all of the townies. Is this possible? If so, how do you do it? I have The Sims 2: Nightlife if that helps any. Thanks in advance.

[1ST] World's Hottest GLBT Couple- Sheppard & Elijah | [7TH] MANHUNT - William Otto

>>in my own Sims World
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 07:14:36 am »

In a new neighborhood, you can use the cheat "deleteallcharacters" from the neighborhood screen.  This will delete all townies, NPCs, and playable sims from the neighborhood.  If you want to be more selective, you could use InSim to invite undesireables, then kill them.
Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 11:02:08 pm »

Both of those methods work....HOWEVER.... the game continues to generate townies and NPC's "as needed'.   Which means every time you place a new lot in the neighborhood, a new townie will be generated (and come a'calling, sooner or later.)
Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 11:06:33 pm »

Another note....  The "deleteallcharacters" cheat indeed deletes all characters, even those in the Family bin, BUT.... not those in packaged lots.  So if you wish to whack all the townies from a populated nabe, package the lots first and when the townies are wiped, go to occupied section of lots and houses bin and put your families back.  This method will prevent new townies from generating unless you put down more new lots, but you will get a new set of NPC's, again, as needed.  Neat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: