Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:57:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wolf Questions  (Read 1779 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rozalyn

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2007, 02:18:26 pm »

Ok, I was wondering if anyone can answer these questions for me, thier about the wolves and the pack leader:

1) when you adopt a wolf, can you change it's name

2) how can you tell if a wolf is male or female

3) when you adopt a female wolf, will the pack leader and other wolves come more often?

4) what colors do the wolves come in(please include pics if you can)

5) can the pack leader be adopted

6) is it possible to breed a female wolf to the pack leader, and get pups that look like him

Well, as you can see i have a LOT of questions, but if you can answer them it would be a big help, so thanks everyone!
TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 02:28:56 pm »

1) when you adopt a wolf, can you change it's name.

Not sure that you can adopt a wolf, like from the phone ect. I know that you can build up a high enough relationship with the wolf and they will spend more time at your house and eventually you can make them into a pet. Or so I've been told, I 've actually tried that after one of them ate my Sim's couch.

2) how can you tell if a wolf is male or female?

You should be able to tell the sex of the wolf once you have properly introduced yourself to it and attempted  some interactions with it. As it will show up in your freinds and family slider.

3) when you adopt a female wolf, will the pack leader and other wolves come more often?

Supposedly if you have a pet, and a lot of greenery than you have a better chance of the MAster Wolf appearing if that's what your looking for. Having pet's helps and I would imagine if you win one of the female wolves over and get them to stay on your lot with you, than the other wolves would appear more often as well.

5) can the pack leader be adopted

I have no idea, he might be able to just like another member animal but I could be wrong about that.

6) is it possible to breed a female wolf to the pack leader, and get pups that look like him.

If there relationship is high enough than they can breed, just like any other animal or sim for that matter. The relationship must be high enough before they will attempt any interaction of that nature.

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 08:41:15 pm »

Just a few additions to Caine's answers:

1.) Wolves can be adopted like any other stray (except the Pack Leader, see further below) and you can still change their name over the phone, like any other pet. In fact, you can register them as a unique breed (over the phone), which will then make wolves (considered dogs by the game after that) available when you buy a pet in game or in Create-a-Pet.

3.) In addition to Caine's answer, if you have a werewolf in your family, you can use them to summon more wolves. Occassionally the Leader of the Pack will show up as well. Just select your hairball, and click anywhere on the ground outside and choose 'Summon Wolves.'

4.) They come in black, white, and brown from what I've seen.

5.) Ol' Glowy Eyes can't be adopted like a normal stray, but he can be added to your family with the 'addneighborToFamilyCheat on/off' cheat, or with the InSimenator. For the most part, he'll behave like a normal dog, but he'll retain most of his special programming (like nibbling your hand).

6.) Breeding the two together will get pups that are wolves, but their coats will be a mixture of mom and dad's. Sadly, they won't get those nifty glowing eyes.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 08:43:57 pm by Comicalmuse » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Rozalyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 12:06:05 am »

thanks for the answers everyone! and if anyone has any additional info please post it, I really need the info.

that's sad about the pups, I really wanted one with those eyes...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: